£/$ hits 26 year high

wayneg

Just been on sky news its risen to $2.10/£1
The way its going my $2.40 dream for next year is not unrealistic.:)
While typing this its up another 0.5 cent:banana:

When do I pay the cruise off? I need a crystal ball.:goodvibes

Someone said to me that they wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't reach $2.40 too. Thing is should we wait or get our dollars now !! Can I borrow your crystal ball Wayne? (BTW Crown Currency are offering $2.13 for next May at the moment).

Just wacked a big stateroom credit onto my next cruise to take advantage of it.

Never spend much on the cruises. Last one we did we had a $200 onboard credit, struggled to spend it. Next one we have $50 for 4 nights, that will probably be enough.

I got $2.07 from Crown Currency yesterday, delivery 10th December, didnt get all my currenct still biding my time LOL

i got mine at the weekend,even though we're not going till april - just in case the rate goes down again. it would be just my luck if it went to $2.40 to the £

:cheer2: As i am leaving in 33 days lets just say I am VERY happy:thumbsup2

When do I pay the cruise off? I need a crystal ball.:goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Just wondering... If you pay your cruise off early and then had to cancel would you get a refund. Would the refund be valid up to the original date when the balance was due??
Sue

Sue, yes you would get a full refund if you had to cancel.
There is a chance you could lose (or gain) a little money due to the echange rate on the day of your refund. Your refund amount converted back into £UK is worked out on the day of the refund not the day you paid the cruise.
I found out when I got a refund from Dollar for an overpayment, just lost a very small amount on $150.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter