£1 = $2 ?

Pootle

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Yesterday the BBC's Working Lunch programme had a guest analyst from Bear Sterns Asset Management who said he expected the dollar to continue to be a 'soft' currency. Also said he thought it could fall to around $2 to the pound sometime next year.

So if you need an excuse to book again ....... ;)

Then again, he could be wrong ....... :(

I knew that would happen if I bought my dollars at £1/$1.80 LOL. Still, anything better than £1/$1.50 is a bonus in my book :)

Moira, do we really need an excuse to book?! Though I see a DVC add on in my crystal ball if this does happen ;)

I do hope so. Some banking "experts" are saying it could go up to $3/£1 if Dubya extends his "invasions" to Iran. Think I will leave hubby slaving away in the UK, whilst I live it up in Florida!!

At least this equation may come true...

$2/£1 =
vacclub.gif

Due to a rather rash statement from DH last year :teeth: .

Allie I'll keep my fingers crossed too ::yes:: and Karen, seems like we just might have the same add-on idea :D .

Great minds think alike Moira :teeth:

(At that price, it would be churlish not to, I feel ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter