ºoº Any solos going to the 2004 Mousefest this year? ºoº

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
ºoº Last year was a lot fun to actually see all the different Webmaster Founders of all the great Disney web sites and all the authors of the great Disney books.

ºoº Also to meet everyone that you see on the different web sites in person at the different Walt Disney World Parks.

ºoº Here is a tenative list of all the things that are going on at the 2004 Mousefest.

If you have two free hours on Saturday afternoon on December 11, 2004 from one to three, then try to come to the Mega-Mousefest meet. It is free (as are most of the meets), and here is a tentative list and schedule of all those Disney WebMaster Disney website founders and Disney authors that will be there for you to meet. It was great last year with over 300 Disney loving people at the Mega-Mouse Meet alone. So come to this once in a lifetime event.

ºoº Disney Website Founders and Leaders: ºoº

ºoº AllEarsNet.com and ALL EARS®Newsletter - Deb Wills
ºoº MagicalMountain.net - Nathan Rose
ºoº Tagrel.com - Dave Card
ºoº DisneyCentral.com - Scott Liljenquist
ºoº MousePlanet.com - Mike Scopa, Lani Teshima, Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
ºoº TheMouseForLess.com (aka DisneyDollarless) - Binnie Betten, Pam Forrester and Linda Stockwell
ºoº Mousesavers.com - Mary Waring
ºoº JimHillMedia.com - Jim Hill

Disney Guidebook Authors:

ºoº Jennifer Watson and Dave Marx, "PassPorter WDW" and "PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line".
ºoº Bob Sehlinger, "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World"
ºoº Steven M. Barrett, M.D., "The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation" and "Hidden Mickeys" and "A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets."
ºoº Cara Goldsbury, "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World."
ºoº Louis Mongello, "The Walt Disney World Trivia Book."
ºoº Kelly Monaghan, "The Other Orlando" and "Universal Orlando."
ºoº Josh Fippen and Dann Hazel, "Making Memories on Your Walt Disney World Vacation 2004."

ºoº Thursday, December 9, 2004 - EPCOT DAY ºoº

ºoº 1400-Sea Racer Rally at Poynesian Mariana by RADP Host Ginny Favors.
ºoº 1500-EPCOT Hidden Mickey Hunt with Steve Barrett, author of "Hidden Mickeys."
ºoº 1600-Allie & Alexander's Viking Cruise with Dave and Jennifer Marx of www.PassPorter.com
ºoº 1900-Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Mousefest Meet in the Rose Garden 15 minutes before fireworks with Deb Wills and Dave Card.
ºoº ???? Illuminations Cruise $????

ºoº Friday, December 10, 2004 - Animal Kingdom Day ºoº

ºoº 0930-Kilimanjaro Safari with Deb Wills of www.AllEarsNet.com
ºoº 1030-5th Annual Kali River Rapids Meet at entrance by RADP Host MickeyMom.
ºoº 1100-Animal Kingdom's Hidden Mickey Hunt with Steve Barrett, author of "Hidden Mickeys."
ºoº 1100-It's Tough To Be A Bug Meet at entrance by RADP Host Jan (Praline).
ºoº 1230-Pizzafari lunch with Dave Marx of www.PassPorter.com
ºoº 1400-MouseyMindBoggler Animal Adventure with Deb Wills of www.AllEarsNet.com
ºoº 1400-Special Magic Kingdom Tour with Jim Hill and Scott Liljenquist
ºoº 2000-Private EPCOT Illuminations Dessert Party by MouseEarsVacations.
ºoº ????-Illuminations Cruise $????
ºoº ????-RADP Official Adventurer's Club Meet at PI $18.05
ºoº 2000-Jellyrolls at Boardwalk Meet by DIS Host TLindon

ºoº Saturday, December 11, 2004 MEGA MOUSE MEET DAY ºoº

ºoº 0900-4th Annual Future World Morning Marathon by RADP Hosts Catherine, Lori.
ºoº 1130-9th Annual RADP Big Meet and Greet at International Gateway.
ºoº 1300- Mega-Mouse Meet at Dolphin Resort with all of the Disney Webmasters and Disney book authors.
ºoº 1830-Campfire MiniMeeko V Meet at Fort Wilderness Campground Campfire by RADP Hosts Pamela, Sean, MickeyMom, Randy.
ºoº 1900-Private Party at Pleasure Island's Adventurer's Club by MouseEarsVacations
ºoº ????-Illuminations Cruise $????
ºoº ????-Adventurer's Club Meet at PI by RADP Host ??

ºoº Sunday, December 12, 2004 - Magic Kingdom Day ºoº

ºoº 0730-Second Annual Ultimate Magic Kingdom Tour Plan Challenge by Len, of Touring Plans.
ºoº 0800-Trails End Breakfast Meet at Fort Wilderness Campground by RADP Host Randy Berbaum.
ºoº 0900-Magic Kingdom Family-Style Tour Plan Challenge by Len of Touring Plans.
ºoº 1000-6th Annual Frontierland Mountain Meet at Briar Patch Shop by RADP Hosts Jan (Praline), Tracy, Charlotte.
ºoº 1100-Magic Kingdom Hidden Mickey Hunt with Steve Barrett, Disney author of the "Hidden Mickeys."
ºoº 1115-Pirates of the Caribbean Meet at entrance by RADP Host MickeyMom.
ºoº 1130-Dole Whip Intermission at Aloha Ilse by RADP Host Don Jennings.
ºoº 1300-Magic Kingdom Treasure Hunt with Jennifer and Dave Marx of www.PassPorter.com
ºoº 1330-Mickey's PhilharMagic Meet at Fantasyland by RADP Host MickeyMom.
ºoº 1400-Special Magic Kingdom Tour with Jim Hill and Scott Liljenquist of DisneyCentral.com
ºoº 1400-Haunted Mansion Meet at entrance by RADP Host Randy Berbaum.
ºoº ????-Buzz Lightyear Meet by RADP Host MickeyMom.
ºoº ????-Stitch's Great Escape by RADP Host Jan (Praline), Ginny, Favors.
ºoº ????-Tomorrowland Trivia Attraction Meet with Binnie of MouseForLess and Nathan of MagicalMountain
ºoº ????-Fantasmic Dessert Party for $25.00 by Scott Liljenquist at www.DisneyCentral.com
ºoº ????-Illuminations Cruise-$????
ºoº ????-Adventurer's Club Meet by RADP Host ??

ºoº Monday, December 13, 2004 - MGM Day ºoº

ºoº 0830-Fresh Mediterranean Market Breakfast meet with Deb Wills of www.AllEarsNet.com and Bob Sehlinger, author of "2005 Walt Disney World" books, $21.44
ºoº 0915-Tower of Terror / Roch'n'Roller Coaster Meet at the fast pass queue by RADP Host Tracy, Jan (Praline), Charlette.
ºoº 1045-Jim Hensen's Muppet 3-D Meet at entrance by RADP Host MickeyMom.
ºoº 1100-MGM Hidden Mickey Hunt with Steve Barrett the author of the "Hidden Mickeys" book.
ºoº 1400-WDW Trivia Meet with author Lou Mongello.
ºoº 1400-Great Movie Ride Meet by RADP Host Jack.
ºoº 1745-Fantasmic Meet at Sunset Ranch Market by RADP Host MickeyMom.
ºoº ????-Minigolf Meet TBA by RAPD Host Sean, Pamela.
ºoº ????-Illuminations Cruise $??.
ºoº 2100-Adventurer's Club Meet at PI by RADP Host ??

ºoº Tuesday, December 14, 2004 ºoº

ºoº ????-Holidays Aroud The World TBA at EPCOT World Showcase by RADP Host Sean.

ºoº So, is anyone else going to try and go to the Saturday, December 11th Mega-Mouse Meet and Recreation Arts Disney Parks Big Meet and Greet?

ºoº Most of the stuff is free, except where noted. And even then this is only a beginning list as of August 30th.

ºoº If you have any questions, I'll be glad to try and answer them or try to send you in the right direction. I am not a part of the Mousefest, but I just like enjoying my time at the parks in Walt Disney World with other Disney loving people.

Or you can go to Deb Wills 2004 Mousefest website link listed here at: http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/mousefest.htm

And also go to Recreation Arts Disney Parks (RADP) website link listed here at: http://www.radp.org/radp9.htm

ºoº Ray ºoº

I had a great time last year but I'm sorry I won't make it this year. I'll be at WDW Dec 3-9.

Ray, I will miss seeing you at WDW this December! I'll be there in October, and plan to attend my first Halloween party, as well as the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. I hope to return for MouseFest in another year or two, but can't do that as long as I'm working at The Disney Store.

Who do you have to contact to take part in these things?

There are a few things we would be interested in like the Illuminations desert party, the night at the adventurer's club, and the special MK tour.

Sounds great.

the Adventurers Club party is only for clients of Mouse Ears Vacations.

:wave2: Hi Karen, I'm sorry that I haven't answered your post earlier.

We did have a great time last year.

I'll be at WDW for several days after you arrive until the 5th. Let me know if you want to get together or start a DIS meet then.

Isn't it funny that we walked into each other at EPCOT that day. I think that I met three other DISers that same day just walking into each other.

Isn't it amazing that sometimes you walk around WDW and just happen to see a lime green something and ask that person if they are a DISer...lol.

I hope to see you this December.

Sincerely, Ray.

Hi, Nancy. I'm sorry that I haven't responded to this post earlier. I hope to see you next December.

December is my main vacation time. I just love all those christmas decorations and shows.

I've never been to the Halloween Party or the Food and Wine Festival at WDW. I sure would like to some day. Maybe a few days next year.

I know that you will have a great time.

And congratulations on working at The Disney Store. I would be just a happy person if I worked at the Disney Store...lol. I think that I could be extremely motivated to work there.

Have a great trip, and a magical trip, Nancy.

Sincerely, Ray

Hi, Jlproffitt. I'll be at that ride, too. I hope to see you, too.

An hour earlier, Steven Barrett will hold his Hidden Mickey's Hunt at EPCOT. He has a great tour, and he is the one who wrote the Hidden Mickey's book, too.

You ought to try that, too, if you like finding hidden mickeys.

See you there.

Ray

Hi, StarWarsMan.

Maybe that I should not have added the private meets for the Mousefest MouseEarsVacation at the private dessert party and the private PI Adventurer's Club Party in my original thread. But at the time that I posted this, MouseEarsVacation, who is sponsering these two parties were still selling the Mousefest cruise and land portion that included these two private parties if you signed up with them. I missed them last year, too.

And most of this info was from my itinary, too. I need to add the other Mousefest meets that I couldn't go too, or you could go to this website: http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/mousefest.htm to find out more information.

I felt sorta of uneasy to post a link to the Mousefest cruise and land deal since the DIS has its own travel agency here on the DIS and MouseEarsVacation is another travel agency. But I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on in December at that time. I did add Deb Wills website which had info on the 2004 Mousefest on her front page, and on Dave and Jennifer's front page at their PassPorter web site.

I will be going on my first cruise this year that is part of the Mousefest activities.

I also purchased the land portion of Mousefest through MouseEarsVacations which included a private dessert party during the EPCOT Illumination fireworks, and a private Pleasure Island Adverturer's Club party that you were interested in attending.

Most of the other Mousefest meets are free, except where noted. Like the Illumination's Cruise, and maybe participating in the Passporter Scavenger Hunt because they supply all the paperwork and want to know who is going to be there. Last year they included their PassPorter I.D. pouch to wear around your neck to store your tickets and money and it came with their logo writing pen.

I'm looking forward to all of Steven Barrett's Hidden Mickey's Tours at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM, and Animal Kingdom which were free last year and all you had to do was just so up.

I am also looking forward to attending Jim Hill's and Lunquist's Magic Kingdom Tour. That information should be on the official Mousefest link here for you to look up: http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/mousefest.htm .

Most of these meets are free unless listed as private for those that purchased their vacations through the Mousefest sponsor for either the Sea portion or the Land portion, or for both the Land and Sea portion like I did.

Sorry that you missed it. But as I said earlier, I missed it last year. As a matter of fact, after going to Mousefest last year, and talkng with everyone at Mousefest that went on the cruise and land portion that I would go this year.

But their will be so many other free meets listed as the dates get closer.

I'll update the list above in my thread, but if you want to see the official list, go to this website for all the 2004 Mousefest information and updates. You can even sign up for an email update on this site for the 2004 Mousefest activities.

Try and come to the Saturday's Mousefest Mega Meet when all the Disney book authurs a lot of the Disney information website owners will be their in person to meet and greet.

This is also free.

Last year, they gave away a lot of pens, magnets, and other souvenirs from the different website owners and books at the MegaMouse Meet.

I hope to see you there.

Don't forget to check out Deb Will's AllEarsNet website at http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/mousefest.htm for more update information the 2004 Mousefest.

Sincerely, Ray

I'll be there as well! So far I know I'm going to at least one Hidden Mickey hunt, and the Mega Mouse Meet (on my birthday! Whee!)

Can't wait!

:wave: Hello, WDW Poly Princes. Dr. Steven Barrett gave a great hidden mickey's tour last year. He showed us many new hidden mickey's that were not in his "Hidden Mickey's" book.

This year he has five hidden mickey meets. One on the DCL Wonder, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney MGM, and EPCOT.

I hope to see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter