“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there will be a party on our Epcot day! Should be a great birthday treat for my niece’s 9th birthday!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its my first choice date! Our last night for our trip, the perfect goodbye to our favorite show! I'm crying already thinking about it but still it has to be done. The kid will be over the moon!

it is literally every single day of my trip except for Tuesday. Quite a change from the disappointment last time when it didn't work on any of my days (I only had 3 nights though).

BTW all of the info was finally posted for Festival of the Arts too so I guess someone offloaded a ton of Epcot info today!

Last edited:
has anyone been able to book yet? I see my dates, but says nothing available.... did they release any dates yet for booking?

@csmom our date is up!!!!

I think they load the dates and then there is a day or two lag before you can book.
Thanks, yeah, I knew that's what they normally did, but I was out at dr. appointments this AM and wasn't able to follow along very well. Good to know at least my date is there!

Thanks, yeah, I knew that's what they normally did, but I was out at dr. appointments this AM and wasn't able to follow along very well. Good to know at least my date is there!
knowing is truly half the battle when you're flying out in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!! So relieved my first choice date is there!

Tried catching up with this thread, but also just want to confirm that this is normal that after the dates appear online there is a day or 2 where they are essentially viewing only? I've been with my family multiple times and we are DVC, but this is my first time booking solely on my own (college spring break) and they have a day open on one of my friend's birthday. Really trying to make sure I can book it, as we were going to surprise her.

The January, February and March dates are posted!!

These dates are now blue, so you can see when you'll be able to book this. However, it will take 1 or 2 days before the bookings are actually opened. Happy booking everyone!
A cast member told me it was completely sold out the entire week I tried to book in January. Is it possible the CM did not realize it's not open for booking yet? Does Disney really hold 1 or 2 days after dates are posted?

Tried catching up with this thread, but also just want to confirm that this is normal that after the dates appear online there is a day or 2 where they are essentially viewing only? I've been with my family multiple times and we are DVC, but this is my first time booking solely on my own (college spring break) and they have a day open on one of my friend's birthday. Really trying to make sure I can book it, as we were going to surprise her.

A cast member told me it was completely sold out the entire week I tried to book in January. Is it possible the CM did not realize it's not open for booking yet? Does Disney really hold 1 or 2 days after dates are posted?

In my experience watching these threads there is a lag between when the colors go blue and availability is fully loaded into the system.

This happens with the restaurant ADRs as well, sometimes your 180+ window will open up but availability is not fully loaded, causing people to freak out especially about harder to get stuff. There is very little that sells out within hours of it opening, if they are telling you it is sold out it is just a CM who has not been around long enough to know that it wasn't fully loaded. It says "no availability" until it is loaded and less experienced CMs take that to mean "sold out" but it's actually just "not yet."

Don't panic, those dates should be good and when the system has it fully loaded you'll be able to book it.

Happy for you! I'm waiting for the May dates to open, so it looks like that'll be another 3 months.. :rolleyes1

I am looking for May as well. I am just glad that it seems like those dates will open in March vs April.

Don't worry, the CM's are often incorrect here. You'll be able to book within 1 or 2 days.

Omg, I was freaking out. We only have one day we can do the party and thankfully it is available on that date but I couldn't believe it was already sold out :( I feel better that it's just a delay.

So ready for this!

I talked with CL concierge, and he hadn't heard the dates were released yet. He was actually surprised. He checked into it, and found that the dates are set, but not available to book as of yet. He advised to keep checking.

In my experience watching these threads there is a lag between when the colors go blue and availability is fully loaded into the system.

This happens with the restaurant ADRs as well, sometimes your 180+ window will open up but availability is not fully loaded, causing people to freak out especially about harder to get stuff. There is very little that sells out within hours of it opening, if they are telling you it is sold out it is just a CM who has not been around long enough to know that it wasn't fully loaded. It says "no availability" until it is loaded and less experienced CMs take that to mean "sold out" but it's actually just "not yet."

Don't panic, those dates should be good and when the system has it fully loaded you'll be able to book it.

Ah, thank you so much! Had a mini freak out as I was checking almost daily for a bit, so happy that this will finally be booked and it's available on my preferred day! My friend has never been to disney world before and LOVES frozen, so the fact this is on her bday will be a great surprise!

Wouldn’t you know that my week doesn’t have one on the night I was hoping for. I have a SDD FP+ on the night tge party is offered. Have to think what to do......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!