“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the SW party still be good for someone who is not at all a fan of SW. I think the FEA is so appealing because you get the show and a ride. I would consider doing more of these with this perk.

I've never watched a Star Wars movie but still enjoyed the party. We did both the Frozen Ever After dessert party and Star Wars party in March and loved them both. The food was great and I enjoyed meeting the characters and looking around even though I had no clue what anything was. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan so he enjoyed. But the kids and I also had an awesome time and none of us knew anything about that world. In fact we signed up for both again when we go again in October!

I've never watched a Star Wars movie but still enjoyed the party. We did both the Frozen Ever After dessert party and Star Wars party in March and loved them both. The food was great and I enjoyed meeting the characters and looking around even though I had no clue what anything was. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan so he enjoyed. But the kids and I also had an awesome time and none of us knew anything about that world. In fact we signed up for both again when we go again in October!

With the SW party do you get exclusive picture time with Characters?

Would the SW party still be good for someone who is not at all a fan of SW. I think the FEA is so appealing because you get the show and a ride. I would consider doing more of these with this perk.

I can't say for certain because we are all SW fans in my family. The food, drinks, and excellent service could be enjoyed by anyone, of course, but being a fan is probably a plus when it comes to the extra perks like the souvenir, the meet and greet, and the show.

I can't say for certain because we are all SW fans in my family. The food, drinks, and excellent service could be enjoyed by anyone, of course, but being a fan is probably a plus when it comes to the extra perks like the souvenir, the meet and greet, and the show.

Thank you all for the feedback. I watched the SW fireworks a couple years ago and left in the middle because I wasn't into it but loved the Jingle one in December so maybe if I go next December like I am planning with he bounce back offer then maybe I will wait for that one since I am doing the Frozen one this time. Sorry for taking the focus of of Frozen. Back to your regular scheduled program

Thank you all for the feedback. I watched the SW fireworks a couple years ago and left in the middle because I wasn't into it but loved the Jingle one in December so maybe if I go next December like I am planning with he bounce back offer then maybe I will wait for that one since I am doing the Frozen one this time. Sorry for taking the focus of of Frozen. Back to your regular scheduled program

We loved the Frozen party when we did it this past January. It was so well done, and so far it's my favorite. Glad to hear you like the JBJB party. Looking forward to trying it. I hope you enjoy the Frozen party! Please report back with your thoughts.

Safe to say the week of Thanksgiving is all booked? Been looking every day. Do people normally cancel this? Do they open up more spots later?

I was able to get a reservation for this on Monday 11/26 for three people. It says 3-9 years pay, but says nothing about 2 and under? Anyone have experience with bringing young ones along?

I was able to get a reservation for this on Monday 11/26 for three people. It says 3-9 years pay, but says nothing about 2 and under? Anyone have experience with bringing young ones along?
We did the MK dessert party last year and didn't have to pay for my youngest.

Does anyone have any idea if/when they may open up dates for winter?
We are going later this month but had to wait until early August before the September to December dates were opened up so, if they stick to the same schedule, then it could be early December before the January and onward dates are released. Just keep checking MDE - you never know!

Do they give you wristbands, name tags or what to identify you when walking to the Frozen ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts