“I do not deal with my problems like I know I should” - F&W Fest 2018 - Update 1/20 Going Home

Wow! That looks like a great event. I wish there was a local spot near me that did regular wine dinners. I look forward to the Disney F&W events every year... at least so far... :rolleyes:

Wow! That looks like a great event. I wish there was a local spot near me that did regular wine dinners. I look forward to the Disney F&W events every year... at least so far... :rolleyes:

This time of year tends to have more wine dinners as places want to the locals to come out. I'm totally going to do one of his pop up events again as it was so tasty plus excellent presentation! Plus with the lack of Disney doing the signature dinners this year, I need to get my fix somehow.

I'm so frustrated at Disney over this year with F&W. I'm glad I'm doing France instead next year!

Food & Wine Festival Special Events - Frustration

On June 12th, pre-booking of certain special events occurred for DVC/AP/TiW Members. I belong to all three of those groups! Lucky me!

Disney has completely botched up the booking this year and currently state that no events outside of EPCOT are going to happen this year. I also was able to book events that don’t have any information loaded yet on the website but I know about them since I’ve done the festival so many times. If this was my first go around at the festival, I would have probably thrown in the towel.

I’m glad we aren’t going to festival in 2019 after the debacle that is this year.

Maybe more information will come out today and I'll book some other things tomorrow. I'll need to redo my ADRs this weekend because of the events.

Monday, November 5th
4:00PM - Hibachi Experiance - Teppan Edo

Tuesday, November 6th
1:30PM - Italian Food, Wine VS Beer Pairing

Wednesday, November 7th
2:30PM - Beverage Seminar - Port - Fladgate (This was accidentally booked while trying to get "Japanese Craft Beer Tasting" which doesn't exist this year and I didn’t realize it until too late)

Friday, November 9th
12:00PM - Mexican Tequila Lunch​

As someone said on the F&W thread, a decidedly new low in what is always a chaotic and seemingly ill-planned process. Glad you got the events you were looking for. I know the seminars are only $16 each but I bet if you made a stink, given the chaos and absurdity of booking things that haven’t been announced, they’d refund. I just looked -descriptions stil not loaded. The no signature dinners baffles me, but maybe they weren’t that popular?

As someone said on the F&W thread, a decidedly new low in what is always a chaotic and seemingly ill-planned process. Glad you got the events you were looking for. I know the seminars are only $16 each but I bet if you made a stink, given the chaos and absurdity of booking things that haven’t been announced, they’d refund. I just looked -descriptions stil not loaded. The no signature dinners baffles me, but maybe they weren’t that popular?

Every Signature Dinner I've been to was sold out except 1 (and that was the year they had like 6 or 8 dinners at Flying Fish) I remember being shut out of a few over the years that I tried to book as well.

I'm really not that worried about a $30 fee and losing it. I think Wednesday might be when we go to Universal now that we have events on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I may book Parisian Breakfast or Afternoon for Saturday the 10th but I really wanted to wait until the full list came out as I still need to factor in the tour we want to do and time for the movies/bowling.

Bonus - Last Minute Booking - Solo Weekend June 2018

On June 11th while I was looking at my husband’s schedule, I realized I could go to Disney for a solo weekend June 22nd to 24th without having to worry about Gantu. He opened on Friday, was off Saturday and closed Sunday! Perfect!

There were no DVC studios available and I didn’t want to spend around 80 points for a 1 bedroom for 2 nights by myself. I looked at what the deals through Disney were and instead took the risk of booking a deal through priceline. Imagine my relief when my booking told me I got the WDW Swan for $135 a night! Score!

I'm not going to do a full dining report or trip report as this will be a big disconnect weekend but I'll post about the dessert party here as it is the only real special thing I'm doing. I'm not going to bring a laptop with me so the only technology will be my phone.

June 22nd
3:00PM - Leave Work
6:30PM - Arrive at WDW Swan & Check In
6:15PM to 7:15PM - FP+ for Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
7:30PM to 8:30PM - FP+ for Star Tours
8:00PM - Star Wars Dessert Party
8:45PM to 9:30PM - FP+ for Tower of Terror
9:30PM - Walk Back To Hotel

June 23rd
7:00AM: Wake Up & Head To AKL
7:40AM - Boma
8:30AM - Drive Over To Typhoon Lagoon
10:00AM - Typhoon Lagoon Opens
1:00PM - Leave Water Park & Relax at Hotel
4:00PM - Head Into EPCOT
4:20PM to 5:20PM - FP+ for Frozen Ever After
5:20PM to 6:20PM - FP+ for Living With The Land
6:35PM to 7:35PM - FP+ for Spaceship Earth
7:45PM - Coral Reef Dinner

June 24th
8:00AM - Breakfast Somewhere TBD
10:00AM - Drive Home​

Trip #2 - Detailed Plans

Now that the 2018 Food & Wine Festival came out, I finally got around to figuring out our park plans for the days after the initial run portion of the trip. It also seems the Steam Train tour isn't being offered yet for November so plans may change again.

Thursday, November 1st
Animal Kingdom: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
EPCOT: 8:00AM - 9:00PM
MK: 9:00AM - 9:00PM
Hollywood Studios: 9:00AM - 8:00PM

10:00AM - Leave Work
10:30AM - Leave Home & Drop off Dogs
2:00PM - Arrive at WDW & Head to RunDisney Expo
...pick up bibs (most likely not buying anything)
3:30PM - Check In at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Value Stud
...unpack
5:05PM - Sanaa
...looking forward to that bread service!
8:00PM - Bed/TV

Friday, November 2nd
EPCOT: 9:00AM - 10:00PM
Hollywood Studios: 8:00AM - 8:00PM

3:00AM - Wake Up (Dis_Yoda Only)
3:15AM - Head Downstairs for Bus
5:30AM - 5K Starts
7:00AM - 5K Over
...head back to resort & clean up
8:00AM - Head to Magic Kingdom
...FP+ Set Up For Following: Space Mountain, Mine Train, Pirates
11:30AM - Tony’s Town Square
12:30PM - Leave Magic Kingdom & Head Back To Resort
3:30PM - Head to Disney Springs
5:00PM - Boathouse
6:00PM - Back To Animal Kingdom Lodge for Evening

Saturday, November 3rd
Animal Kingdom: 8:00AM - 8:00PM

2:45AM - Wake Up
3:15AM - Head To Buses
5:30AM - 10K Starts
8:00AM - 10K Over
..head back to hotel & clean up
9:30AM - Head to Animal Kingdom
...FP+ for something in Pandora, Dinosaur, Everest
11:30AM - Yak & Yeti
...Safari?
1:30PM - Back to Hotel
...relax (Sauna/Kidani Pool/Nap)
5:40PM - Jiko - The Cooking Place

Sunday, November 4th
EPCOT: 9:00AM - 9:00PM

2:45AM - Mr. Dis_Yoda Wakes Up
5:30AM - Wine & Dine Half Marathon Starts
...Mr. Dis_Yoda should start in Corral B & should finish in a little over 2 hours
8:00AM - Mr. Dis_Yoda returns from Wine & DIne Half Marathon
...while he is relaxing, I’m going to try to get a quick load of laundry done to get the smelly run clothes all cleaned & thrown in a suitcase
10:30AM - Check Out of AKV & Head to Boardwalk for Check In
...after luggage drop off, taxi/uber/lyft to Contemporary
12:00PM - California Grill - Brunch at the Top
...Drink a lot
4:00PM - Check In At Boardwalk Villas
...I’m hoping we can get into our room earlier than 4PM but I know there will be a lot of checkouts post half marathon/weekend F&W goers so depends on the turn around
6:00PM - Head Into EPCOT
...enjoy a booth or two
7:30PM - Tutto Italia
10:00PM - Bed/TV

Monday, November 5th
Animal Kingdom: 8:00AM - 8:00PM
EPCOT: 9:00AM - 9:00PM
MK: 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Hollywood Studios: 8:00AM - 8:00PM

8:00AM: Hollywood Studios
12:00PM: Lunch Somewhere
12:30PM: Back To Hotel To Relax/Swim
3:00PM: Head into EPCOT
4:00PM - Hibachi Experience (Study in World of Beef) - Food & Wine Festival Special Event
7:00PM - Head back to Hotel To Relax

Tuesday, November 6th
EPCOT: 8:00AM - 9:00PM

8:00AM - EPCOT
...FP+ for Test Track or Soaring
...FP+ for Spaceship Earth
...FP+ for Mission Space
11:00AM - Enjoy a handful of booths
1:30PM - Italian Food, Wine vs Beer Pairing - Food & Wine Festival Special Event
5:00PM - Bourbon Tasting at Top of the World (DVC Member Event)
...this is going to be tight time wise to get to this tasting but hopefully through the use of taxis, we’ll make it!
6:30PM - Appetizers around the Monorail if we’re hungry
...I’m not sure how hungry we are going to be because of the F&W Event at 1:30PM. No point in having a reservation this evening!

Wednesday, November 7th
Universal Studio: 9AM - 7PM
Islands of Adventures: 9AM - 7PM

7:30AM - Leave Boardwalk
8:15AM - Arrive at Universal Orlando
...expecting traffic
...handle trading in Regal Movie Tickets
...pick up Express Passes
9:00AM - Head Into Universal Studios
12:00PM - Hogwarts Express to Islands of Adventures
3:00PM - Leave Universal Studios
...relax!
6:45PM - Flying Fish

Thursday, November 8th
EPCOT: 9:00AM - 11:00PM
MK: 9:00AM - 6:00PM

9:00AM - Magic Kingdom
12:15PM - Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room
3:00PM - Disney Springs Time (Movies/Bowling/Bar Dining)

Friday, November 9th
MK: 8:00AM - 6:00PM

9:00AM - EPCOT
12:00PM - Mexican Tequila Lunch (Food & Wine Festival Special Event)
2:00PM - Relax at Hotel
6:00PM - Il Mulino

Saturday, November 10th
MK: 9:00AM - 11:00PM

9:00AM - Hollywood Studios
(Toy Story Land)
12:00PM - Pack Up Room/Relax/Swim
5:30PM - Victoria & Albert’s Queen Victoria Room

Sunday, November 11th
7:30AM - Wake Up & Drive Home
11:00AM - Pick Up Puppies!

Score on the deal at the Swan!! That’s awesome! I’ve stayed there a few times over the last year and have really enjoyed it. I was worried I’d miss the “Disney touches” but I haven’t at all and have found the dining options to be really stellar. I have thought about the Star Wars dessert party so will be interested to hear what you think.

Your F&W plans sound great. What a nice long trip with time to relax and indulge after all the running. Looks like a great line up of restaurants and events. I’m doing the tequila lunch for first time this year (I did the tasting the first year it was offered in La Cava but haven’t done the full lunch). I’m so excited! The hibachi experience sounds very cool as well. And V&A!! What a wonderful farewell meal!

BAH! I'm JUST missing you in June, I'm missing you in September (what's up, Havana? though so ...) BUT THERE'S A CHANCE I WILL CATCH YOU IN NOVEMBER!!!! This makes me excited!

I'm here! Bummer we'll just be missing you by a few days in August as we leave the 26th.

Maybe this time I will actually get the nerve up to say hey to @kastoney if I see her - unlike last year. :guilty:

Score on the deal at the Swan!! That’s awesome! I’ve stayed there a few times over the last year and have really enjoyed it. I was worried I’d miss the “Disney touches” but I haven’t at all and have found the dining options to be really stellar. I have thought about the Star Wars dessert party so will be interested to hear what you think.

Your F&W plans sound great. What a nice long trip with time to relax and indulge after all the running. Looks like a great line up of restaurants and events. I’m doing the tequila lunch for first time this year (I did the tasting the first year it was offered in La Cava but haven’t done the full lunch). I’m so excited! The hibachi experience sounds very cool as well. And V&A!! What a wonderful farewell meal!

I'm so happy about my deal! It made it worth it to go for the weekend! There are some offsites I'm willing to stay at but this is better than having to stay in Disney Springs! The lack of Disney Touches are totally ok when you are saving money on the room and still in walking distance to 2 parks! I did the original dessert party back during Star Wars Weekends a few years ago so it should be nice to do it with the updated version.

November is our 'big' vacation for the year! So much of a money saver versus the last two years 'big' vacations. I hope you love your tequila lunch! V&A is only staying because of the lack of Signature Dinners...F&W went so unplanned this year!

BAH! I'm JUST missing you in June, I'm missing you in September (what's up, Havana? though so ...) BUT THERE'S A CHANCE I WILL CATCH YOU IN NOVEMBER!!!! This makes me excited!
Look forward to November! Cuba is a great reason to miss me in September!

Maybe this time I will actually get the nerve up to say hey to @kastoney if I see her - unlike last year. :guilty:
You should do that. I hear she's the type that would get along with the likes of you as she's sarcastic and likes booze. Then again, I wouldn't know as I've never run into her either!

We have a Cali Grill Brunch booked also on Sept 2nd. Ours is at 1230!

Awesome! If you see my mother and I, please say hi and don't judge us if we are many mimosas in...

It sounds like you should be in Disney right about now. Hope you have a great time!

Your elevated southern meal at home looks amazing! I would have been all over everything, including the pesky eggs :-)

Sorry to hear bookings were all messed up for food and wine. I'd like to say surprised but Disney technology just baffles me. For one of the leading companies in the country you'd think they could get their act together.

It sounds like you should be in Disney right about now. Hope you have a great time!

Your elevated southern meal at home looks amazing! I would have been all over everything, including the pesky eggs :-)

Sorry to hear bookings were all messed up for food and wine. I'd like to say surprised but Disney technology just baffles me. For one of the leading companies in the country you'd think they could get their act together.

I was in Disney then! Probably lounging around the lazy river. Overall it was a good time (1 mean lady that whatever, I'm over it now and some allergy meal issues for my friend)

I really need to do more of the Wine Dinners around town.

You would think they would have their act together! They have been doing the Food & Wine Festival for long enough that it is insane how unorganized it feels this year.

Bonus - Last Minute June Trip

I tried to make this brief as I didn’t really take a lot of notes or photos of the weekend.

Friday, June 22nd

My last minute trip planned changed the last minute. On Thursday, while at happy hour on my friend and she decided to join me on a relaxing Disney trip. Some reservations and such were adjusted accordingly. I was fine with this as we’ve gone to Disney together many times before and we know how to travel well together. On Friday we left a little later than I wanted to so we hit rush hour in Sarasota. This made us not arrive until 7:30PM at the Swan.

qkqQQyW.jpg

Happy Gates

We rushed through check in, getting our bags in the room and hustled to Hollywood Studios.

0p8NARn.jpg

Check In

We arrived 15 minutes after the 8PM opening of the event and got through all the check in points. When we checked in, we were told we would be at Table 2 and that we would be sharing with another group. We got a drink and headed to our table. When we got to our area (upstairs in the Catina), we noted there wasn't any chairs for us at our assigned table so we asked a cast member what we should do as we were supposed to be at Table 2 which was confirmed on their clipboard but there were no chairs for us? There was some frantic behavior among the cast members and the lady sitting there with her husband got up and declared it was her table. The cast members brought over two chairs but they had their stuff everywhere on the table so it wasn't like we could have even used it. My friend took me to get a plate of food so that maybe these people would get the hint they were going to have to share but when we came over the lady was talking to the manager probably annoyed she had to share. The manager took us to our new table on the opposite side of the event so we didn’t even have to see each other.

Maybe if we had been there right at opening rather than 20 minutes into the event, it could have had a different reaction but either way she was really rude. I was already stressed out about being late and that set me off to tears.

LRIKGKl.jpg

Frozen Truffle

3NuKucf.jpg

Full Size Drinks!

2MOxS5C.jpg

New Table

The bartender took very good care of me though as he made some special drinks for me which was very nice of him. He well deserved the large tip we received from my friend and I at the end! I also like how they added enough savory to the event to help balance out the sweetness of the desserts. I really enjoyed the mozzarella and prosciutto. The frozen nitrogen chocolate truffles are always lovely as well during Food & Wine so I knew I would enjoy it here too. Depending on when the dessert party is during our November Trip, I may end up booking it for my husband and I during the non-runDisney portion of the trip. He would really enjoy it as well. We got two drinks for the road right before 8:55PM when we were lead to the reserved viewing area prior to the Movie Magic projection show and then the fireworks. I really enjoyed those shows!

0LDSLgE.jpg

Rry5uFR.jpg

6etkl02.jpg

Movie Magic

I didn’t take any photos during the fireworks as I just enjoyed them. After the show, we walked back to the Swan and settled into the room.

Saturday, June 23rd

The next morning, we woke up naturally before 8AM and got ready for the day. We headed to the Java Cove downstairs and I grabbed a coffee and bagel. My friend had an orange juice (which she said was watered down) and a latte with soy milk.

zxfakVB.jpg

Breakfast

We drove to Typhoon Lagoon as the bus situation to there is horrible. We had to get in line for her to get her ticket (only $45 with DVC discount)

bZ6VGSI.jpg

KtisNwD.jpg

We had a great time at Typhoon Lagoon. We did 4 slides and 3 rounds around the lazy river. At that point we were hungry but we discovered after I ordered my food - only one place at Typhoon Lagoon can handle allergy situations. My friend headed to Leaning Palms so she could get her food.

wpRQkvA.jpg

Chicken & Waffle Sandwich with Strawberry Margarita since Pina Colada was down

I ate my food at Typhoon Tilly’s and headed over to Leaning Palms to meet up with my friend. She hit the jackpot for her allergy meal and ended up with a nice rice, corn, black bean chicken bowl that was Dairy/Egg/Malt/Everything Else Free! While she was eating her lunch, a lovely Florida Thunderstorm came through which was great timing for us. Everyone came running under the covering which helped us out as they blocked us from the windy rain. She was able to finish her meal and we finished our blue cocktails before the rain let up. We were glad we timed it so well! We didn’t have to wait too long after finishing before the rain was light enough for us to go get our stuff from the lockers and call it a day there.

Back at the room, we rid ourselves of the pool water and ended up taking a nice afternoon nap! We woke up around 4PM and got dressed to head into EPCOT. My friend wanted to see the Awesome Mix Live as who doesn’t love Starlord and Groot? After wandering the countries some, we each got a snack (pretzel/alcohol root beer float for me and wine for her) and headed into the theater for some pretty decent seats under the cover just in case it started to rain again.

5WHinJX.jpg

wjGNYDU.jpg

5PXeadx.jpg

GpJlk9o.jpg

4RhIkoj.jpg

The show was pretty cute and I'm glad I saw it live. Afterwards we headed into Future World, did Living with the Land & Spaceship Earth and I got some ties for my husband (Stitch, Monorail, Orange Bird) before we headed to the Coral Reef for dinner. While she loved the look of the restaurant, we had some issues here with her allergies. I know its dependent on the server sometimes if you can get the chef but it was bad. He even suggested Ranch for her lettuce despite the dairy allergy! She ended up getting a bowl of lettuce with a grilled chicken breast and oil/vinegar. The server also didn’t check on us during the meal at all which didn’t set the mood. My meal (Caesar Salad & Beef Short Ribs) was good and we had some awesome entertainment with a scuba diver having fun near us!

xuCFQfG.jpg

YRCLgMj.jpg

We headed back to the hotel after dinner and were able to get out of EPCOT before Illuminations ended so we didn’t have to fight the crowds that would be funneling out.

Sunday, June 24th

Sunday, we packed up our stuff and woke up earlier than we planned. We headed to Boma for brunch. The server wasn’t too nice about the allergies either for my friend but in the end, it worked out ok. Different buffets seem to have different rules on how they handle the allergies as diverse as hers (dairy, egg, malt, mango, asparagus, spinach, beef, buffalo, turkey, sesame seeds, apples, potatoes and some other things that I tend to forget) but we got it worked out after a visit from the manager. The server seemed to not be the nicest afterwards. I really enjoyed my food as they had the turkey breast this time which I really enjoy more than ham. I ended up with multiple servings of that along with bacon, tater tots, fruit!

After breakfast, we drove home. Overall, it was a nice relaxing trip which is exactly the mental reset I needed.

Glad you had a nice weekend and achieved the mental reset you were looking for. So nice your friend could join you! Sorry to hear she had some issues with her allergies. The dessert party sounds great and am happy to hear there are savory options. But that woman! What the heck?? Do all parties share tables? I was considering doing this solo but would be very uncomfortable as a single unwelcome interloper sat with a family. Glad the manager and bartender took care of you!!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend and even had an unexpected visitor. Speaking of unexpected visitors, how rude of that lady not wanting to share the table. But at least you got your own as no chance you'd want to be near her.

Your Chicken and Waffles at Typhoon looks great! Water park food seems much improved from our last experience.

Sorry to hear your friend had so many allergy issues. That definitely seems out of character for Disney, but concerning that you experienced it a few times.

Is November your next trip or are you doing something before then?

Glad you had a nice weekend and achieved the mental reset you were looking for. So nice your friend could join you! Sorry to hear she had some issues with her allergies. The dessert party sounds great and am happy to hear there are savory options. But that woman! What the heck?? Do all parties share tables? I was considering doing this solo but would be very uncomfortable as a single unwelcome interloper sat with a family. Glad the manager and bartender took care of you!!

It was the mental reset I was looking for. My friend had actually been at Disney the weekend before hosting a friend's first visit and it wasn't wearing. She knows Disney with me is a totally different experience as I relax. We live close enough that why not enjoy it?

I am really happy with the savory options!

I think only parties of 2 or less could potentially share. Depends on how much the party sold. That woman was not nice but I'm glad she's part of the past. Won't start us from doing it again potentially in November. With my husband I won't be worried about getting there on time since we'll already be in the area.

That bartender is one of my favorite cast members ever! He made me feel no pain!

Looks like yall had a blast :)

It was such a blast! Her and I travel well together which helps as well!

Glad to hear you had a great weekend and even had an unexpected visitor. Speaking of unexpected visitors, how rude of that lady not wanting to share the table. But at least you got your own as no chance you'd want to be near her.

Your Chicken and Waffles at Typhoon looks great! Water park food seems much improved from our last experience.

Sorry to hear your friend had so many allergy issues. That definitely seems out of character for Disney, but concerning that you experienced it a few times.

Is November your next trip or are you doing something before then?

It was a great weekend! My friend has been featured in a few reports by now although I know I don't post her name but her and I do Disney well together! That lady at the dessert party was icky but oh well. I'm over it now. Karma will come eventually.

The food was much improved. I should have taken a picture of my friend's rice chicken bowl as I don't even like black beans it was making me drool!

I think it was because I made the reservations rather than her so I just picked 'milk/egg' and not everything as I don't remember all her allergies. She also didn't want to make a huge issue of things at Coral Reef but that was completely server related as he had some other issues but there is a reason Coral Reef is a 1 TS in the parks and has last minute reservations. I may go back again in a few years but I'm good on skipping it for a while.

My travel schedule is as follows:

July - Wisconsin for Wedding
July - Hollywood FL for Britney Spears
August 30th - Sept 3rd - F&W Opening Weekend with my mother
November 1st to 11th - F&W With Husband for Wine & Dine & Festival!

Trip #1 - Fastpass+ Selections

I let my mother set up the fastpasses for our September Trip.

August 31st
10:30AM - 11:30AM: Spaceship Earth
12:00PM - 1:00PM: Frozen Ever After
1:00PM - 2:00PM: Journey Into Imagination

September 1st
9:35AM - 10:35AM: Alien Swirling Saucers
11:00AM - 11:15AM: For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
1:20PM - 2:20PM: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

September 2nd
9:40AM - 10:40AM: Pirates of the Caribbean
3:40PM - 4:40PM: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
4:50PM - 5:50PM: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

September 3rd
None!​

Victoria & Albert’s Debate

So there are changes going on at Victoria & Albert’s that went into effect this month.

Email Someone Else Received:

Menu Style- Victoria & Albert’s offers a Chef Degustation Tasting menu with a vast array of textures and flavors. Our menu is seasonal as Chef Scott, Chef Aimee along with the culinary team are on a quest of always finding the perfect balance between classic and modern touches. Allow at least 3 hours for the dining experience. On average, the menu will be between 8 and 12 courses. The amount of courses may change based on the size of some of the culinary creations.

Pricing – Menu price is $235.00 per person (for food only) not including supplement items, alcoholic beverages, gratuities or taxes. A wine pairing is also available upon request at a price of $150.00 per person.

So going in September is for sure as my mother is very excited for it. It’s also a little easier to pay just $385 for 1 person as Im going to do the wine pairing.

It’s November I’m undecided on as the meal is at least $770 for the two of us (not sure if Queen Victoria Room is more money but I’m going to assume it is but no one has posted reviews yet)

It isn’t really the money as with the complete lack of Food & Wine Festival Events this year outside of EPCOT, we have extra budget to allocate. I could use that money though towards a private dining event or save for France in 2019.

I guess worst case I can wait until after Labor Day and change my mind then.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!