“Rise” to the Challenge, FREAK!! Done and new trip report started 5/2/21

I think we will all be off with cold and flu season, no one will know what it is, ugh! Right now we have so many Covid sx how will it work??
As a nurse, I am not looking forward to it at all!

I completely agree with you about the upcoming flu season! We have already seen the Coronavirus mutate, and the symptoms are evolving. Patients are not quite as sick for the most part, although we are still admitting some with pneumonia. We don't have nearly the number of patients on ventilators any longer. And what is up with all the people coming down with appendicitis? We had more cases in the last 2 months than we normally see in a year! I hope your visit with your family was wonderful!

Ah! We live in the city and usually get 100-140 kids.
Wow, I would love that! I grew up in a small town that really loved Halloween and my mom would always dress up like a witch to answer the door and we would get about 70+ kids. So fun!

All this talk of Halloween has me curious. Do you guys do dunking for apples and the apple on a string game? We also put money and a ring in an apple tart and whoever gets the money is going to come into money the coming year ( given that you’ve just got the 50p piece technically you already have 😂) and if you get the ring romance is coming your way! I love Halloween parties 🎃 👻
Dunking for apples was always a part of Halloween parties. We would also have treats and money hidden in haystacks and we would search for them. We do corn mazes around here with Halloween scares and treats within the maze. The money and ring tradition, you have, is not something we do in this area. Sounds fun. I am with you, I love Halloween time.🎃💀

I completely agree with you about the upcoming flu season! We have already seen the Coronavirus mutate, and the symptoms are evolving. Patients are not quite as sick for the most part, although we are still admitting some with pneumonia. We don't have nearly the number of patients on ventilators any longer. And what is up with all the people coming down with appendicitis? We had more cases in the last 2 months than we normally see in a year! I hope your visit with your family was wonderful!
One of my coworkers son’s just had emergent appendectomy last week.
Do you think it is related at all to Covid-19? Interesting 🤔
Andi will be back in classrooms in September makes me a little nervous as does it for her. Hopefully, it will be okay!
The few patients I have worked with that have the virus have done very well overall.

All this talk of Halloween has me curious. Do you guys do dunking for apples and the apple on a string game? We also put money and a ring in an apple tart and whoever gets the money is going to come into money the coming year ( given that you’ve just got the 50p piece technically you already have 😂) and if you get the ring romance is coming your way! I love Halloween parties 🎃 👻
That sounds like so much fun. :)

I`ve just seen this post Caroline......what lovely sentiment Andi sent you.......she is adorable!

The pictures are so lovely, and yes a wonderful set of memories.....

Won`t be long till your next trip now, I hope time flies past till January for you.....

Have a lovely weekend with Andi and hope your son`s visit was wonderful too....... :wave2:
I loved the pictures and quotes from Andi, so sweet
The pictures are so fun to look through especially during these times
I really hope our January trip happens, I hope you all get to go in December!
We had such a fun weekend, visiting and spending some quality time together! Joe and I love when the kids come home to visit!

Tomorrow would have been my travel day to Florida and instead I am working this weekend. Yuck 🤢
:sad:

Andi and I have been texting this evening and missing our yearly August trip.
Me, too! My August trips are some of my favorite trips yet. I was thinking about that all last week - "this time last year I was at Disney" :sad:

Sweet Andi sent me these today!
How sweet! :lovestruc

I wanted to share my 30% off AP finds from shop Disney
The Child bobble head
IMG_Aug242020at103748AM.jpg

A Pandora charm, it is the back of the castle with fireworks. I love this since this a favorite spot of ours.
IMG_Aug242020at104121AM.png

A child tank top for SWGE
IMG_Aug242020at103917AM.jpg

Vera Bradley cross body with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto.
IMG_Aug242020at104222AM.jpg
IMG_Aug242020at104418AM.jpg

IMG_Aug242020at104323AM.jpg
Old school spirit jersey for Andi, matches her magic band with this design
IMG_Aug242020at104614AM.jpg

IMG_Aug242020at104519AM.jpg

My Eeyore shirt, sums up 2020
IMG_Aug242020at104717AM.jpg

One of my Alex and Ani bracelets which were 50% off for my love of Harry Potter. This is the liquid luck, I also got the time turner.

IMG_Aug242020at104819AM.jpg

Hopefully I can wear my new things in January. I wear my HP bracelet on Friday’s at work to bring me luck!

Love all your shop Disney goodies!! I have yet to begin collecting Alex and Ani because I know I'll become addicted!! I already have 5 Pandora bracelets, so I clearly do not have enough wrists!! :) I love the Liquid Luck, an excellent choice.

Love all the swag especially the pandora charm and the cross body bag
Thank you! I love the pandora charm for my bracelet, I just had to buy things even though I didn’t need it, haha 😂
like that!
The charm reminded me of many trips where we watched the fireworks from behind the castle. The pictures of it is not the best quality but it is hard to get a decent one of the little charm, especially with my photo ability

Very colourful. Pretty
I loved the colors and pattern of the purse! The eeyore shirt sums it all up doesnt

Love all your shop Disney goodies!! I have yet to begin collecting Alex and Ani because I know I'll become addicted!! I already have 5 Pandora bracelets, so I clearly do not have enough wrists!! :) I love the Liquid Luck, an excellent choice.
Thanks Jackie! Wow you have 5 Pandora bracelets! I have one and it needs more charms! Andi has at least 20 Alex and Ani Disney bracelets! I have one from @Mollydolly334 she gave it to me on our Epic trip so sweet! The HP ones are so fun and @pepperandchips alerted me to the 50% off deal, I couldn’t resist and I love them 😍

The charm reminded me of many trips where we watched the fireworks from behind the castle. The pictures of it is not the best quality but it is hard to get a decent one of the little charm, especially with my photo ability
That's okay. I can see it enough to know that I like it. :)

We've been seeing a ton of patients in our ER with appendicitis also! I wonder if it is related.

Isn’t that interesting 🤔 could be related or all the stress has caused it!
Hope you are feeling well and getting ready for the baby 👶

Could be stress related! We've all certainly had a lot of that this year!

Thank you! I can't wait for him to be here but also I'm terrified for him to be here at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter