Delete Thread

Andi got me hooked on the Strawberry Açaí refresher from Starbucks this last trip, it is delicious. I love the booths at Margaritaville! Great start to vacation, Pina Colada before noon!

Your title sounds like my Dd.
At 9 she managed a 32oz porterhouse at YS but couldn’t manage the potatoes
Looking forward to your recommendations

Andi got me hooked on the Strawberry Açaí refresher from Starbucks this last trip, it is delicious. I love the booths at Margaritaville! Great start to vacation, Pina Colada before noon!

They're so good! And definitely :thumbsup2

Your title sounds like my Dd.
At 9 she managed a 32oz porterhouse at YS but couldn’t manage the potatoes
Looking forward to your recommendations

:rotfl: that sounds just like Josh! He always eats a giant steak then can't manage the sides. Also I'm impressed with your DD, I think that might be bigger than the one Josh got.

I'm sorry about your Starbucks experience. I read an article about the reason they misspell names. It's a marketing ploy. Customers put on social media about how their names were misspelled. People comment on it, start thinking about starbucks, and suddenly a mocha latte sounds really good. She knew how to spell your name.

I know Starbucks has a different system of sizing that isn't "small, medium, large", but I've never had a problem ordering sizes that way, the cashier made me say the Starbucks equivalent of a small saying she couldn't put the order in if I didn't "call it the proper size". (They didn't have Josh do that when he ordered).
That is annoying. I hate that kind of stuff. I get it they have those sizes but to insist on you saying it is kind of annoying.

The lady making the drinks took it back, dumped out half and poured coconut milk in.
WHAT!?!! Gross. I know what you mean about just wanting to get going and that it wasn't worth it. But really? boo.

(She also terribly butchered my name in 2 different ways, but that usually happens :rotfl:)
I sully use Andy's name at Starbucks... Ariella is just too much for just getting a drink.

Hi Raeven! Yay, I got here almost at the beginning! Looking forward to joining in on your vacation with you!

Great start to your report! One day (if I ever leave the Disney bubble) I will have to check out City walk! Your Pina Colada looks yummy. :)

We tried to wait in it but there was only one cashier, the line was crawling, and we only had 15 mins before boarding started. The only alternative seemed to be grabbing a quick snack at a nearby stand...so here's the delicious and nutritious breakfast food known as potato chips :rotfl:

wz3JTY6l.jpg

Haha we've all done this on occasion. I've even eaten popcorn for breakfast just because I want to make rope drop and get on line for something and all I have is my popcorn bucket.

We've also never strayed from the Cheeseburgers In Paradise, and I'm sure there's something else we'd like on the menu.

Burgers look pretty tasty! I wonder if it's related to that chain restaurant called Cheeseburger in Paradise?

Then when I received my drink it was just the refresher drink with no coconut milk in it, it wasn't a big deal but they charged me about $.70 for the addition of coconut milk. When I mentioned the order was incorrect at the pick up station. The lady making the drinks took it back, dumped out half and poured coconut milk in. It tasted extremely watered down, but we really wanted to just grab our bags and get to the hotel so we moved on. This was the weirdest experience I've ever had at a Starbucks, and since there's 1000 of them in the airport I'm sure we'll just skip this one in the future.

I would have had them remake my drink. They charged you $4.69 for the drink. They can make it the right way.​

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm here!
I know Starbucks has a different system of sizing that isn't "small, medium, large", but I've never had a problem ordering sizes that way, the cashier made me say the Starbucks equivalent of a small saying she couldn't put the order in if I didn't "call it the proper size". (They didn't have Josh do that when he ordered).
Wow, that just feels rude and a bit passive aggressive!

Then when I received my drink it was just the refresher drink with no coconut milk in it, it wasn't a big deal but they charged me about $.70 for the addition of coconut milk. When I mentioned the order was incorrect at the pick up station. The lady making the drinks took it back, dumped out half and poured coconut milk in. It tasted extremely watered down,
Ugh, that is totally not the right way to do it! Because then some of the other stuff you paid for got thrown down the drain too! And you can even tell in your picture it looks watered down.

That bread pudding looks UH-MAZING. Bread pudding is probably my current favorite dessert, so my mouth is watering.

It was so good! I’d actually never had bread pudding before our first trip to Disney, and I loved it so much that I’ve ordered it just about anywhere they have it ever since :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter