•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Just heard from my parents today that they did an add-on at Copper Creek. I have already been put on notice that they will be going during Christmas 2018 and that myself and my wife along with my sister and her husband will be going. Not sure on how many points they bought but enough for a cabin for a week during that time frame.

Just heard from my parents today that they did an add-on at Copper Creek. I have already been put on notice that they will be going during Christmas 2018 and that myself and my wife along with my sister and her husband will be going. Not sure on how many points they bought but enough for a cabin for a week during that time frame.
That's great. A week in a Cabin. My dream vacation

Based on the points chart, I'd guess at least in the neighborhood of 400 points, and then they'd still have to bank and borrow. Oh, this is your long lost brother, btw. How have you guys been? pirate:

Based on the points chart, I'd guess at least in the neighborhood of 400 points, and then they'd still have to bank and borrow. Oh, this is your long lost brother, btw. How have you guys been? pirate:
For 1 week in a cabin, the low is at 639 points and the high is 1,230 points

That's great. A week in a Cabin. My dream vacation
For 1 week in a cabin, the low is at 639 points and the high is 1,230 points

While I will enjoy spending time with my family, I will only be going to the parks one or two days. Seeing pictures from that time of year....no thank you.

Looks like we will be going December 20-27 2018, which is 910 points. Talked with my dad and he said they bought 475 points, which will get them enough for 12-13 nights in a one bedroom in February or May. Part of the agreement with my mom was the would be selling the BLT points they own. Which I don't know how he talked her into that, she loves BLT.

We check in Sunday to a CC 1BR, Wednesday we switch to a CC 2BR. Will make sure to take view photos. Only asked for upper floor with the online checkin, since we do not care about distance to the elevator.

Sounds like a great trip!! Please share your pictures with us! We will all be living through you next week!!!! Have a wonderful time!!

Hey Guys!

Just added VIRTUAL TOURS to Page 1! Enjoy!

Attachments

• 3BR PIC.jpg
    3BR PIC.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 20,987
  • 2BR PIC.jpg
    2BR PIC.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 20,995
  • CABIN PIC.jpg
    CABIN PIC.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 20,932
  • STUDIO PIC.jpg
    STUDIO PIC.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 20,972
  • 1BR PIC.jpg
    1BR PIC.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20,997
Last edited:
Yep, which is why I guessed a minimum of 400 and then having to bank and borrow. I was close at 475. ;)
Very close. We bought 385 points at CC but have more at BWV. I'll reserve a cabin at 11 months then at 7 months add additional days to that reservation using Boardwalk points

Very close. We bought 385 points at CC but have more at BWV. I'll reserve a cabin at 11 months then at 7 months add additional days to that reservation using Boardwalk points
My wife and I were fortunate enough to get a walk through of a cabin days before they opened to the general public. I believe it was 2018. For a few weeks leading up to the opening, Disney CMs and their families were allowed to stay in them (and the suites) in order to check out that things worked. We were walking down the path and saw a family walk into the cabin. Another nearby couple asked if the cabins were open to which the family said "no, but we are Disney employees staying the night, blah, blah, blah" and invited that couple and us into the cabin. They are extremely nice, gorgeous in fact, though a bit smaller in the living area than pictures make it look. The bathrooms are spectacular, and just the general ambiance is very relaxing. You'll truly enjoy yourselves in one, I'm certain.

My wife and I were fortunate enough to get a walk through of a cabin days before they opened to the general public. I believe it was 2018. For a few weeks leading up to the opening, Disney CMs and their families were allowed to stay in them (and the suites) in order to check out that things worked. We were walking down the path and saw a family walk into the cabin. Another nearby couple asked if the cabins were open to which the family said "no, but we are Disney employees staying the night, blah, blah, blah" and invited that couple and us into the cabin. They are extremely nice, gorgeous in fact, though a bit smaller in the living area than pictures make it look. The bathrooms are spectacular, and just the general ambiance is very relaxing. You'll truly enjoy yourselves in one, I'm certain.
Sounds great. I spoke to one of the CM's at DVC Member Services who stayed in one of the 1 BR's just as you described. She said it was really nice

Our group of "Copper Creek Fans" in this thread is really great. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and we all just love the Resort. It would be great to meet everyone in person. Anybody interested in getting together at the resort sometime in the future? May plan a vacation in a year or so?

Our group of "Copper Creek Fans" in this thread is really great. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and we all just love the Resort. It would be great to meet everyone in person. Anybody interested in getting together at the resort sometime in the future? May plan a vacation in a year or so?
Will we still be seeing you at Poly at NYE time? I think we are eating at Kona one day.
I agree, this is a friendly thread!

I booked a one night stay in a dedicated 2 bedroom, for the night of April 20 with my girlfriends. The next day, we have a DCl cruise together. We all are excited to be in the Lodge, it’s a first for my friends, and it’s been a long time since, for me.

Last edited:
Will we still be seeing you at Poly at NYE time? I think we are eating at Kona one day.
I agree, this is a friendly thread!

I booked a one night stay in a dedicated 2 bedroom, for the night of April 20 with my girlfriends. The next day, we have a DCl cruise together. We all are excited to be in the Lodge, it’s a first for my friends, and it’s been a long time since, for me.
Yes, let's get together in December. We're at the Bungalow on 12/30 and 12/31. What day are you eating at Kona? We're eating at Kona on 12/30.

Yes, let's get together in December. We're at the Bungalow on 12/30 and 12/31. What day are you eating at Kona? We're eating at Kona on 12/30.

Such a great idea! Wish we could meet up with you guys, but unfortunately we'll already be home by then :guilty: Hope you guys can work it out! Make sure you take pictures!!!

I have the 31... but can try to change. What time are you? We have breakfast @ 9:15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!