•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Been well over 18 months since my last trip to WL/CC -- Just wondering, have they done anything to improve the coffee situation? Last time Roaring Fork was only real option and the machine wasn't working -- for a Northwest themed resort would still be a good addition, even if just a small stand like at Beach Club Anyway, just wondering on a Sunday a.m.
Roaring Fork is still the only option. They tried having a stand at Territory Lounge a couple of years ago, but they aren't doing it now, and Geyser Point isn't open in the morning either.

Quick question for my CCV fans out there. Do the TV's in the CCV rooms have the YouTube app on them? Just trying to figure out if I need to bring our Roku or Apple TV for our October trip. Thanks!

Quick question for my CCV fans out there. Do the TV's in the CCV rooms have the YouTube app on them? Just trying to figure out if I need to bring our Roku or Apple TV for our October trip. Thanks!

I do not recall any apps on the tv’s, but someone who was there more recently might be able to answer more definitively.

I do not recall any apps on the tv’s, but someone who was there more recently might be able to answer more definitively.
There wasn’t any when I was there in February. I was looking to see considering it is newer.

I think they somehow lock down the menu so we couldn’t deviate from the regular channel selection. I will say we LOVED the newer tv’s at CCV!

I actually really liked the redacted chart. They lowered the 2 bedroom during magic season, when I normally travel, from 48 per night to 45.

I’m curious to see what changes are going to be made for 2021.

Is there any way to see this redacted points chart? I'm curious to what may be coming for Studio point costs in the future lol

Is there any way to see this redacted points chart? I'm curious to what may be coming for Studio point costs in the future lol
Disney could only change a certain percentage of the points chart the last go round. Rumor has it next year the first two weeks ( and maybe more) of December will see an increase in the points chart due to demand. Of course another season will need to be lowered. I look for this to be more than a rumor....

Disney could only change a certain percentage of the points chart the last go round. Rumor has it next year the first two weeks ( and maybe more) of December will see an increase in the points chart due to demand. Of course another season will need to be lowered. I look for this to be more than a rumor....
Okay understood :) I was just curious in their trend they were headed, at least for summer months :)

I'll be shocked if this doesn't happen. It was pretty surprising to see early December stick at the same points cost for 2021. A fixed week for early December would be a heck of a deal while you can still get it.

Thanks. That's too bad, but I'm sure I will manage!
Re: coffee at the Lodge. It sucks. As mentioned, they had a coffee bar pop up about three years or more ago, and they sold decent coffee, lattes, etc.; in addition, they had several pastries. Nice set up in TL. It went away after several weeks. It made a brief appearance several months to a year later, but then it also disappeared. There's been no attempt since to provide decent coffee. We always drive, so we simply pack a spare Keurig and pods in order to survive for a week. For a "deluxe" resort, they offer neither commensurate coffee nor actually a deluxe dining experience anywhere on property. Moderately priced hotels outside of Disney offer as much or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter