•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

This is what was quoted: "option is available only for the entire length of stay and for every member of the traveling party. It is "designed to serve as a private lounge with foods and beverages by morning and evening, a center for paid workshops and activities by midday, and relaxing (complimentary!) retreat for Members by night

And a link to the thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/reunion-station-news.3668882/

Thank you! Very interesting.

Someone posted that the Reunion station info is in the new Disney Files. $50 per adult per night and $33 per child age (3-9) per night. It's length if stay and must be everyone in your party.

:crazy2: Wow! Since we often stay for 12-14 days that would really add up. Now I know that AKV's club level is way too cheap.

:crazy2: Wow! Since we often stay for 12-14 days that would really add up. Now I know that AKV's club level is way too cheap.

Perhaps someone could break a long reservation into two and not link them? Make one for a couple of nights to sample Reunion Station and then move on to the next reservation? I'm not a fan of split stays (even at the same resort) but that might be a tactic to avoid paying for this for two weeks! :eek:

Unless I find extra money under my mattress, I can't see paying an extra $600-$700 for some snacks, beer, and wine. Prefer to bring my own and sit on the balcony. Perhaps, I can wave to those in Reunion Station once it opens! pirate: More power to Disney if they can make it work, though. . .

Just got a little more info on Reunion Station...

INFO Regarding the PAID CL:

7am-10am - Continental Breakfast

4pm-6pm - Beer, Wine, and light appetizers (such as cheese, soup, salad and dessert)

She doesn’t believe alcohol will be served beyond those hours. No afternoon snacks, like other CL lounges offer.

Aside from the Paid Lounge:

11am-3pm - Open to all CCV/BRV DVC members for paid experiences

7pm-10pm - Open to all CCV/BRV DVC members. She said it’s not definite what they’re doing, but believes it will be a ‘mix and mingle’ time for CCV and BRV owners to hang out.

I received this information from DVC Guest Services.

INFO Regarding the PAID CL:

7am-10am - Continental Breakfast

4pm-6pm - Beer, Wine, and light appetizers (such as cheese, soup, salad and dessert)

She doesn’t believe alcohol will be served beyond those hours. No afternoon snacks, like other CL lounges offer.

Aside from the Paid Lounge:

From 11am-3pm - Open to all CCV/BRV DVC members for paid experiences

From 7pm-10pm - Open to all CCV/BRV DVC members. She said it’s not definite what they’re doing, but believes it will be a ‘mix and mingle’ time for CCV and BRV owners to hang out.

Thank you for the information! We were considering doing this for our short April stay, but if this is all they are going to offer for the price then we are certainly out, I was hoping they would have food and beverages available throughout the day, and later evening offerings as well.

Thank you for the information! We were considering doing this for our short April stay, but if this is all they are going to offer for the price then we are certainly out, I was hoping they would have food and beverages available throughout the day, and later evening offerings as well.

I agree!! I Love staying CL, but this is disappointing.

7pm-10pm - Open to all CCV/BRV DVC members. She said it’s not definite what they’re doing, but believes it will be a ‘mix and mingle’ time for CCV and BRV owners to hang out.

That seems to imply a pay as you go bar.

I hope this means they'll allocate more rooms soon and our December waitlist will come through :-)
I just check DVC 1 bedroom availability and there’s only 1 day not available 12/2? We r hoping to switch at 7 mos so I check everyday! Just wondering why you had to waitlist?

I just check DVC 1 bedroom availability and there’s only 1 day not available 12/2? We r hoping to switch at 7 mos so I check everyday! Just wondering why you had to waitlist?

I have two nights booked in a studio there and have a third night waitlisted!

Perhaps someone could break a long reservation into two and not link them? Make one for a couple of nights to sample Reunion Station and then move on to the next reservation? I'm not a fan of split stays (even at the same resort) but that might be a tactic to avoid paying for this for two weeks! :eek:

The more I think about, we do not eat nor drink enough to justify $100 per day. At most we would drink two drinks and few snacks. We had two drinks each and two orders of the BBQ beef appetizer at Geyser Point the other night and it cost us $50 plus tip. That is half the cost of a single night at Reunion Station. Then the next two nights we didn't drink at all. It is definitely not worth it for us.

We stayed in WL one night two years ago and fell in love, now we are heading for a week at CCV in a 1 BR, May 3-10 (55 days, but who is counting?! Me, me, I am counting!). After reading pretty much every post on this thread I am thinking what I want to request is the 1BR *133, on the 3rd. 4th, or 5th floor. Does anyone know if 6133 has the solid wall balcony? Trying to avoid this. Would a request specific to *133 be too specific? Some have advised just staying with generalities: odd number room on 3/4/5 floor. But we really want to be toward the end of the hall.

Could you explain the lock off 2 BR? Are they comprised of a studio and 1 BR? Because there looks like so few 1 BR available if you just consider what is identified as such on TP.

Thanks so much!

We stayed in WL one night two years ago and fell in love, now we are heading for a week at CCV in a 1 BR, May 3-10 (55 days, but who is counting?! Me, me, I am counting!). After reading pretty much every post on this thread I am thinking what I want to request is the 1BR *133, on the 3rd. 4th, or 5th floor. Does anyone know if 6133 has the solid wall balcony? Trying to avoid this. Would a request specific to *133 be too specific? Some have advised just staying with generalities: odd number room on 3/4/5 floor. But we really want to be toward the end of the hall.

Could you explain the lock off 2 BR? Are they comprised of a studio and 1 BR? Because there looks like so few 1 BR available if you just consider what is identified as such on TP.

Thanks so much!

Congratulations, WL is a wonderful place, and can be quite addicting.

Room 6133 would have a solid railing (dormer balcony) because it is on the top floor in that section of the resort. A lock off 2 bedroom is a 1 bedroom and the studio next door. It has very little effect on the 1 bedroom portion of the room (other than having a connecting door), but the other bedroom is different in a dedicated 2 bedroom vs a lockoff (since it has a different bathroom layout and two queen beds).

The map here shows the room types and locations as best we know them to be. The size of the rooms indicates the room types, so the 1 bedroom ones are the ones that are twice as wide as a standard hotel room or studio. The ones with a dashed line between a 1 bedroom and a studio next door are 2 bedroom lockoffs.

As far as location requests go, the risk in being too specific is if they can't be met the assignor won't know why you wanted that particular room. I would probably go with something like "North side" or "Copper Creek Springs Pool View" and then "High room number" or "Near East end of wing" to make it clear, but a room number range should do the same. Don't worry too much about getting your heart set on requests though, because there isn't a bad room in the place.

Welcome, happy planning, and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter