•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We squeaked into a December UY almost at the last possible second, we put our down payment down on 5/31. That actually works out rather well for us, so we appeared to have gotten rather lucky.

Spring Break next year is already booked and I'm on the wait list for two of my four nights in February for the Princess Half Marathon weekend. I've already become rather adept at stalking the Resort Availability Tool :P.

I'm so excited also!!

I love Disney....

A question for you lovely owners at CC... We are renting two studios in January, and we'd like them to be on the same floor, but we also would like to be on a mid-level floor (ideally 4 or 5) to have a balcony and view. When I looked at the floor plans on Touring Plans, it looks like most of the studios are on the first floor, and the ones on higher floors are more spread out and most likely used for two bedroom lock-offs. What are our chances of getting two studios on a mid-level floor? Do you think the odds are that we will get two on the first floor since that's where the majority of them are? Thanks, all!

PS - I keep warning my hubby that once we stay, we are going to want to buy DVC. :-)

A question for you lovely owners at CC... We are renting two studios in January, and we'd like them to be on the same floor, but we also would like to be on a mid-level floor (ideally 4 or 5) to have a balcony and view. When I looked at the floor plans on Touring Plans, it looks like most of the studios are on the first floor, and the ones on higher floors are more spread out and most likely used for two bedroom lock-offs. What are our chances of getting two studios on a mid-level floor? Do you think the odds are that we will get two on the first floor since that's where the majority of them are? Thanks, all!

PS - I keep warning my hubby that once we stay, we are going to want to buy DVC. :-)

I didn't realize there were so many studios on the first floor as those rooms have not been declared and the floorpans have not been revealed. None of the studios will connect to each other, with DVC resorts studios only connect to a 1BR otherwise it is a dedicated studio. The only problem I can see is that you will not have much of a view on the first floor. Make sure that both reservations indicate "traveling with reservation XXXXXXXXX.

I didn't realize there were so many studios on the first floor as those rooms have not been declared and the floorpans have not been revealed. None of the studios will connect to each other, with DVC resorts studios only connect to a 1BR otherwise it is a dedicated studio. The only problem I can see is that you will not have much of a view on the first floor. Make sure that both reservations indicate "traveling with reservation XXXXXXXXX.

Thanks, I will make sure the reservations refer to each other! I'm also not sure how accurate the floor plans are on Touring Plans. We don't need the studios to connect, but being on the same floor would be nice.

Has anyone been able to ship anything home from CC? A few years ago we went to the front desk with a bunch of souvenirs and asked about shipping. They provided us a box and shipped our things for us. Has anyone done that recently? Not sure if they still do it or if we were just pixie dusted on that one.

are the studios with walk in showers located on certain floors? and are they easier to snag at 7months out compared to the ones with the tub? Hope to switch at 7 months out which is Sept 11th for us

are the studios with walk in showers located on certain floors? and are they easier to snag at 7months out compared to the ones with the tub? Hope to switch at 7 months out which is Sept 11th for us

I’ve been watching CCV & BRV studios on the RAT for several months now in hopes of staying there in late January 2019. The walk-in showers seem to book up much faster than the others! On the other hand, as DVD declares more units into the condominium, that may change - or it may not!

I’ve been watching CCV & BRV studios on the RAT for several months now in hopes of staying there in late January 2019. The walk-in showers seem to book up much faster than the others! On the other hand, as DVD declares more units into the condominium, that may change - or it may not!
ahhh ok! We dont need a walk in shower, was just thinking the tubs would be more sought after!

Thanks, I will make sure the reservations refer to each other! I'm also not sure how accurate the floor plans are on Touring Plans. We don't need the studios to connect, but being on the same floor would be nice.

Touring Plans room locations can be hit or miss, but the ones we have collected on this forum (here’s the link to them) are quite good and have agreed with each declaration so far. From walking the hallway you can see that there are a lot more rooms on the first floor, and they are mainly studios.

I completely agree with the advice to add “traveling with” to each of your reservations. There are multiple studios on each floor, so while you might not be next door they should be able to get you close.

Anyone have an idea on which of the 2br lock-offs have walk in showers? (On the studio side)
@4evryoung started a list a while back. (Here's the link) and from what's been posted it looks like room numbers 2123, 3122, 4115, 4128, 5123 and likely many others are studio portions of 2 bedroom lockoffs that have walk in showers.
Good luck, and post what you find!

Hello!! We just purchased into CCVs while on board the Magic last April. Been meaning to do this for years, but now what the right time. Feels nice to own steps from the Hoop Dee Do Review - always a favorite for my family on early WDW trips as a kid.

First trip in the works January 2019! Suspect I'll be in here polling the experts between now and then.

Hello!! We just purchased into CCVs while on board the Magic last April. Been meaning to do this for years, but now what the right time. Feels nice to own steps from the Hoop Dee Do Review - always a favorite for my family on early WDW trips as a kid.

First trip in the works January 2019! Suspect I'll be in here polling the experts between now and then.

:welcome:And Congrats! Happy you found our little board! That’s great you have your 1st trip set up! So exciting when you have something to look forward to! There are lots of very knowledgeable people on this boards who I’m sure will be willing to help with any questions! Looking forward to chatting about upcoming trips! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hey guys! So my vacation starts today! We’re 2 1/2 hours away from Beach Club Villas!!!! Can’t wait! Might be a little delayed updating page 1, but I assure you I’ll get it done! No CCV this trip for us, though. Hope anyone going this coming week has a great time! Talk to you all soon!

New DVC owner here and I have a few questions!!

Some background: I'll be running the Princess Half Marathon weekend and want to stay in a DVC studio for 4 nights (2/21-2/25). I currently have 2/23-2/24 booked at CCV and have each of my missing nights (2/21 and 2/22) individually waitlisted. I'm obsessively stalking the website for availability for those nights at CCV and nothing has come available. My 7 month booking window for booking at all resorts opens on 7/21 and I'm reasonably confident I'll be able to book a studio somewhere on property if I log in and get it done right at 8am on 7/21.

I'm fortunate that I've got enough points to book whatever studio I can get for those nights as a backup while still keeping my two nights at CCV I've already got (in hopes that my two waitlisted nights come through), but I'd really like to stay at "home" for my first trip as a DVC member. Knowing that others have probably booked those dates at CCV as their home resort with every intention of changing out their reservation once the 7 month booking window opens up, what are the odds of my waitlisted dates coming through?

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!