POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
I made it. This DIS thing is very addicting.

Now I know I'm crazy. :crazy:
I hope that a few other members of the asylum (aka the DIS) respond to this thread.

You know what?
If nativetxn and Dan Murphy both stopped posting today :eek: (perish the thought), and I posted 5 posts per day, it would take me over 16 years to pass Dan Murphy and over 18 years to pass nativetxn in number of posts!!! :p

Congratulations to you both on your great post count!!! I'll tell you both an interesting bit of information. With the new boards (that had logins) it took me a year to get 1000 posts, 2 years to get a total of 3000 posts and I guess by October of this year, I should have around 14,000... it grows on you quick and the next thing you know you'll be up there with the rest. I look forward to seeing many thousands of more from each of you :sunny:

Congratulations on your milestone!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations! Just keep on a posting and who knows you might catch up one day!!!:p

Congratulations on your first 1,000 DIS posts. Now you don't have to restrict yourself to 5 posts a day you know ;)

Way to go!

<embed src="http://pages.prodigy.com/greydoc/celbrate.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE P&P duo

ROSwhite_lg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter