1/19/18 -- Disney Dream Mouseketeers!

I was reading about the Facebook page and activity. I didn't join any FB page for this trip. I am only active through DISboard forums.

PixieHallow I want to bother you if you can send me the list again since I lost everything that I had saved in my computer. Since it stopped working and made the mistake of not backing up any information (silly me)

So happy to be able to join the group again. Hope the activity of the group has improved since I last read the threat :)

Can't wait for a trip full of fun and adventures !!!
***Edited.
I have sent a message to you.

I also am messaging the others that asked to be added to the group but have not gotten back with their answers yet. Hopefully they will get back with me, so we can get the list ready for gift making!

FEer's - Woo Hoo! We have added info for 2 members on our list. Still need to hear back from Chitownpnthr. We almost have a full list!

PixieHallow I want to bother you if you can send me the list again since I lost everything that I had saved in my computer. Since it stopped working and made the mistake of not backing up any information (silly me)
Did you want me to send it to the frozen email that I have? If not, can you please message me the email you want me to use. Thanks.

I booked my return flights this morning! Booked through Southwest and only paid $193.90! Im excited about that. lol

I booked my return flights this morning! Booked through Southwest and only paid $193.90! Im excited about that. lol
I am holding out for a Spirit or Frontier sale. If the prices don't come down lower than what we can drive for, we will be driving. Which I am okay with because we are planning on staying at a cabin out at Jetty park so that we can see the ship arrive!

~Tink~

I am holding out for a Spirit or Frontier sale. If the prices don't come down lower than what we can drive for, we will be driving. Which I am okay with because we are planning on staying at a cabin out at Jetty park so that we can see the ship arrive!

~Tink~

I've never flown with them before. I get scared of all the stories I've read. And they have a ton of different charges right? For carry on bags and picking seats?

We have had nothing but great experiences with them both. There are extra add ons, but no more than we paid when we flew American coming home from San Juan in January. On Spirit you get a free personal item which is pretty large. We are taking a 4 day trip in a little bit, and we each are just bringing our personal item (large back pack). The $25 check bag fee seems pretty standard. When we flew last year with Frontier, we were able to bring one standard carry on, plus a personal item for free. They charged the same for checked bags, as I have seen from most other carriers, if you pay before you get to the airport. I think the bad feelings come from charging for upgraded seats. I can't say for sure as we have always been taken such good care of. The only real extra we paid for on either was to get our son a seat with extra leg room (he is 6'4). It was the best $15 we spent on that trip.

~Tink~

FEers, thank you all for getting back to me. The spreadsheet will be all filled in by the end of the weekend.

~Tink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts