$1.89 Exchange Rate For Dues

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Paid our dues yesterday using my Amex TCC and thanks to their free $250 offer I was able to get a rate of $1.89 More spending money for our next trip... :cool1:

Mick.

:cool2:

Wow that's really impressive! I'll know tomorrow when I check my Nationwide account online what rate I got, but I'm expecting around $1.77 - historically still pretty good though :flower:

I just got this card today. If I had used it instead of credit card I could then have gone a got another one (in my partner's name) and got another $250 free!!!!

I thought because we were in the UK they automatically charge your credit card. Mick did you let them know in advance that you would pay by your Amex travellers cheque card?

Susan

Hi Susan,
Yes we normally use our Nationwide credit card so I just rang accounting and said on this occasion I wanted to use my Amex card. They just took the details and it was sorted.

Mick.

:cool2:

We have platinium Amex Card but have not heard about this one and wonder if you could explain about the free $250 please

Ooo yeah I'd love to know about how to get the offers too? Wow $250 is a great free offer and great that you were able to pay your dues using it :)

Hi,
It was an offer that Thomas Cook had for while. If you load the card with $2000 Amex give you $250 free. I think the offer has finished now but I have heard that Thompson are doing a similar one in their shops

Mick.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter