1 day wait list

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
When I booked BCV on March 15th for OCT the 1 st OCT 14 and 5 nt Oct 18th were not open. I booked the middle 3 nts and wait listed the 1st and 5 nts. Of course the nt of the 18th wait list couldn't start til March 18th. Surprise that WL for the 18th disappeared that day. Just called this morning and the CM checked and it was good so I now have the last night. This wait list took less than 1 day to fill.

Good luck. I’m 5/5 for 1 day waitlists. I’m sure you will get it eventually.

I've had 1 day waitlists filled all except 1 time. We booked during Jersey Week and somewhere along the way my wife decided her and the kids could stay 1 more day as I could not because of work. We booked an SSR room and waitlisted a standard view BLT room for that night. It was a sunday night. Never came through. First time for us. She had to move to SSR for the last night. Luckily my flight was late enough that I could get the bags and check into the room while they stayed in the parks and I got MT to the airport from SSR. But every other time I waitlisted single nights they came through. Some within 3-4 months of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter