• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

1 night room stay help

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
Any suggestions for getting a room for 1 night? We are staying at hrh june 29-july7 on the ent card rate. I called to see if I could add sat june 28 and was told all that was available was a king or kids suite for 375-400.00! Im not expecting the ent rate but what about a regular room? When I called back and asked for a AAA rate, I can get the whole time, so there are rooms available, but I cant just add one night. They told me I would have to book the entire stay under AAA. (Ent rate is 135.00, AAA is more) I'm even willing to pay 250 a night, but all they tell me is only a suite is open.Help!

Wouldn't it be cheaper to book both nights using AAA rate than booking one night ent. rate and the other night rack rate?

You have quite a ways to go before your stayl. How about considering calling back often I'm sure your rooms will become available and just book it separate if you have to. When you check in just tell them what happen and they'll proabley leave you in the same room. Another option would be staying at RP or PBH just for the heck of it. Just pack one suitecase for one nights stay and have the bellman the next morning trasfer your car and luggage all to the HRH and the one suitecase instruct them to just leave it in the vechile. Just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter