10/30 Golf cart parade timing

PJ

Mouseketeer
We're trying to plan our trails end adr for the end of the Parade. We've done this b4 and I can't remember timing. Schedule says hitch/un hitch area 4 - 5. Does that mean line up and they start about 5 ? One of our party has limited mobility and we plan to watch at the last intersection. (We're off-site ap holders). Thanks for the help!!

Hopefully someone more knowledgable will answer, but I think the parade starts at 4. I can't find it now, but the list I saw had something else starting on the beach at 5:00. We have done the July 4th GC parade a couple of times and we lined up before the time given.

I agree with DavidH. :worship:

The way it's listed, I think the EVENT runs from 4pm to 5pm (my interpretation).

I'm going to be in the Fort Halloween GC parade for my first (and probably last) time in two weeks so I will be posting frequently in the stickied October thread once I arrive a few days before. If it changes you will know it from me. But I would plan to be in position come 4pm that day.

Bama Ed

PS - best to have a plan how to get to the Fort for viewing on 10/30, PJ. Based on past years, the Fort parking lot/overflow lot is jammed crammed and they have been known to send people to the Wilderness Lodge parking lot to leave their vehicles and bus over to the Settlement end of the Fort (near the end of the parade). So all I'm saying is leave yourselves plenty of time to get into position.

Ok - so for those of us who are just watchers, how early do we need to line up along the route to be able to watch? Do people bring chairs and line up on the edge of the road?

Ok - so for those of us who are just watchers, how early do we need to line up along the route to be able to watch? Do people bring chairs and line up on the edge of the road?

it's not a rush thing, mickeyfan0805. I posted a link to the video/youtube of last year's Halloween GC parade in the thread on the front page about if bikes can be decorated and part of the parade too. In the video which is filmed in front of the Meadow TP there are a few people in chairs and some standing but it's a long route so I bet you can find an open spot. It doesn't show folks as elbow to elbow.

I haven't heard that it's like grabbing a curb spot for the evening MK parade where you have to be in position WAY early. It is the Fort, after all.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!