$10 extra dollars a month

I hope he doesn't call again Serena. Sorry you have to go through this.

That is a problem:( Do you know him personally?

Krisu, I edited the above post.

His family and mine used to be very close. Now his ex-wife and my h are really, really close. He left me and moved in with her.

Our phone service is US West (Qwest).
When I called to cancel our phone service, I was asked why. I told them it was because of non-stop telemarker calls. We had and used caller ID and realized almost all of our calls were telemarketers. And wondered why were we keeping our phone to avoid calls? Didn't make any sense!
US West offered to allow me to change our phone number for free.
I declined.
So that may be an option. Change your number.
We are particular who we give our phone numbers to. If we think it is someone who will start with telemarketing calls, we give them our old number! ;)
We tried blocking out calls. That would have worked except for whatever reason my in-laws phone number always showed up as Unknown Caller. And due to this they were blocked. (They don't have a private number.)
Hope it gets better for you! Good luck!

Originally posted by Luv2Roam
except for whatever reason my in-laws phone number always showed up as Unknown Caller. And due to this they were blocked.

And this is a problem... how?

I'd love to have this problem with my MIL!

:)

Caller ID and Privacy Manager is the best money I spend each month. I know it's aggravating, but hopefully will give you both peace and quiet and peace of mind.

I know it's aggravating, Lauri.

I sure wish Michigan had a no call list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter