10 NIGHTS RPR...MARDI GRAS & COCKTAILS....MARCH 2018 TRIP

I really enjoyed your TR so much!!! I loved the Potter photos, all the details!!! Also loved all the Seuss Landing photos, my favorite place ever!!! Loved the photo you posted from the Grinch movie, one of my favorite parts ever. All the awesome treats at Toothsome, look so amazing!!! Also very cool about Voodoo Doughnuts, sounds like it was a great trip, thank you for sharing.

Thanks!!!

So glad you enjoyed it........that is my favourite part of the Grinch Movie ever.........my husband and I use it a lot to describe "some" folks we come into contact with.........lol.....not many though........

We did have a few highlights of our trip and the voodoo doughnuts meeting was definitely up there.........

Again, nice to know you enjoyed it.........

Thank you for another great report! We just got back from Universal and stayed at RPR based on your recommendations. We really enjoyed the restaurants and atmosphere there so thanks again!

Thank you for another great report! We just got back from Universal and stayed at RPR based on your recommendations. We really enjoyed the restaurants and atmosphere there so thanks again!

Glad to hear it!!!

So nice you had such a great trip and you enjoyed RP!

We are back this month at Sapphire, but will be popping across to visit our friends at RP.......couldn’t miss seeing them.........

But, glad you enjoyed the report and your trip........:thumbsup2

Hello, Carole! My name is Erin! I just binge-read your Mardi Gras report, then backtracked to the New York/Irma/Orlando report, and have just started the December report!

Thank you for them! And discovering another is a bit like how I felt when I discovered that the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe had sequels when I was 10. I love your writing, and following along vicariously. Our family has had lots of trips to Disney, son now 30 born with anaphylactic food allergies, and at the time the only safe place to go. But we’ve had lots of fun at Universal. Except for the time that the server at Mythos swore there were no nots in the peach cobbler, and there were. He nearly died, and we probably could have owned Universal, but it was an honest mistake. But I noted when you got onions. Apparently checking every ingredient with the chef st Mythos is still the only safe way to go.

In your Irma report you have a fabulous typo at the very beginning, when you say that there were no children with Mickey Louse.

My kids are now 22 and 30, my hubby has decided he doesn’t like theme parks, so I am vicariously reading you!

If you ever have the opportunity, you should make the trip to Cedar Point in Ohio solely to ride Millennium Force, the best and smoothest coaster in the world. I rode it 25 times over 3 days last year. They also have raptor, which is a lot like Ice on Dueling Dragons. Which makes no sense for them to have taken down. I remember when it opened!

My hubby and I just had a splurge dinner in Philly at Ocoean Prime, which I found through OpenTable, and then read your report of bring there the same day! So that confirmed it would be fabulous, which it was. Everything perfect the first time.

And finally, we need to read you some Dr. Seuss. ( although Zeuss is dear.) it would all make sense.

Thanks again, and hope the May trip is or will be fabulous!
Erin C-H

Hello, Carole! My name is Erin! I just binge-read your Mardi Gras report, then backtracked to the New York/Irma/Orlando report, and have just started the December report!

Thank you for them! And discovering another is a bit like how I felt when I discovered that the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe had sequels when I was 10. I love your writing, and following along vicariously. Our family has had lots of trips to Disney, son now 30 born with anaphylactic food allergies, and at the time the only safe place to go. But we’ve had lots of fun at Universal. Except for the time that the server at Mythos swore there were no nots in the peach cobbler, and there were. He nearly died, and we probably could have owned Universal, but it was an honest mistake. But I noted when you got onions. Apparently checking every ingredient with the chef st Mythos is still the only safe way to go.

In your Irma report you have a fabulous typo at the very beginning, when you say that there were no children with Mickey Louse.

My kids are now 22 and 30, my hubby has decided he doesn’t like theme parks, so I am vicariously reading you!

If you ever have the opportunity, you should make the trip to Cedar Point in Ohio solely to ride Millennium Force, the best and smoothest coaster in the world. I rode it 25 times over 3 days last year. They also have raptor, which is a lot like Ice on Dueling Dragons. Which makes no sense for them to have taken down. I remember when it opened!

My hubby and I just had a splurge dinner in Philly at Ocoean Prime, which I found through OpenTable, and then read your report of bring there the same day! So that confirmed it would be fabulous, which it was. Everything perfect the first time.

And finally, we need to read you some Dr. Seuss. ( although Zeuss is dear.) it would all make sense.

Thanks again, and hope the May trip is or will be fabulous!
Erin C-H

Thank you so much!

I do have to admit that wasn’t a spelling mistake with Mickey Louse. I kept it in deliberately........

Yes, we try to make sure we let everyone know about allergies......thankfully ours aren’t life threatening.

Glad you enjoyed Ocean Prime, they seem to have a good name everywhere......we enjoyed another meal this trip too, they are so lovely and know us well now.

Glad you enjoyed the report and hope you enjoyed the others too.........

Another great report Carole! I love all the details you capture in US and IOA. Love the little beach area in Suess Landing!
I always look up and listen now when I am at the Port of Entry in IOA!
How cool to meet the CEO of UO and the one from City Walk.
Tell Tom I loved that Vodoo Doll donought as much as he did. I agree the chocolate on it was so fresh and delicious. The raspberry jelly inside was delightful. So glad you got a preview before your May trip.
Love all the restaurant reviews as well.
Thanks again for the awesome read and I am enjoying the new report now as well!

Another great report Carole! I love all the details you capture in US and IOA. Love the little beach area in Suess Landing!
I always look up and listen now when I am at the Port of Entry in IOA!
How cool to meet the CEO of UO and the one from City Walk.
Tell Tom I loved that Vodoo Doll donought as much as he did. I agree the chocolate on it was so fresh and delicious. The raspberry jelly inside was delightful. So glad you got a preview before your May trip.
Love all the restaurant reviews as well.
Thanks again for the awesome read and I am enjoying the new report now as well!

Thanks so much Caroline!!!

I`m starting to get confused looking at trip reports now :crazy:

Oh I`m glad you enjoyed the voodoo doll......Tom said exactly the same thing, fresh and delicious......me not being a chocolate fan wasn't as keen, but they were all fabulous that we`ve tried now.......yes, meeting the two bosses was quite the experience and one we won`t forget for many reasons.........

But, I`m so glad you enjoyed reading this one too......I take that as a massive compliment!!!

And hope you do enjoy the new one..........:wave2:

I’m looking forward to Schumi returning from her family trip
this weekend so we can read more on her Sfalls vacation

Not that she didn’t finish this trip report but to answer any questions you may have once you have read through it

Believe her next trip is next month back to the darkside

I’m looking forward to Schumi returning from her family trip
this weekend so we can read more on her Sfalls vacation

Not that she didn’t finish this trip report but to answer any questions you may have once you have read through it

Believe her next trip is next month back to the darkside

Thanks mac...........will be back on it first chance I get when we get home.........:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!