10 year Club Actionnaires cards will be sent out in September

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
Le Club Actionnaires will commence the distribution of new membership cards which will be valid for 10 years to all existing members of the shareholders club in September 2017.

The Shareholders Club office will close on 30 September 2017 and the Cast Members from the department will be assigned to other posts.

A Cast Member from another department (Annual Passports Office or from Communications) will then be assigned to deal with any problems related to the new cards, the replacement of lost cards and general membership issues.

Thank you, mine is expired but I still used it for discounts while we were there last week.

Thanks for the info!

Times are changing, we all knew this would be coming but I cannot help not find it somehow sad.

Hopefully this is for the best!

Thanks for the info, Jonjo and it was good to know that you were able to use your expired card without any problems, SWofDisorder.

I have some very fond memories of popping into Salon Mickey for a drink and mid-morning snack, will miss that!

I have some very fond memories of popping into Salon Mickey for a drink and mid-morning snack, will miss that!

Am I wrong or Salon Mickey should stay for 10 more years as it's one of the perks? I hope so, I use it for breakfast while staying offsite :P

As far as I am aware the Salon Mickey lounge will still be open to Club Actionnaires members. It's only the shareholders administration office that is closing at the end of September.

Shareholders were promised at the AGM that we will retain all our perks and benefits for 10 years..... Whether TWDC honour that agreement is of course anyone's guess.

Any shareholder whose card has expired can still use it at the resort until the new ones arrives.

I was hoping that I could submit a new photo because mine looks awful, and now I'll have to carry that card in my wallet for the next 10 years.....

Oh that's good to read, I just assumed it was to be no more when I read about the office closing.

On the flip side, Jonjo, I'm glad about the photo being the same, mine is one taken from back in 2011 so it is a LOT more flattering than one taken now :rotfl:

On the flip side, Jonjo, I'm glad about the photo being the same, mine is one taken from back in 2011 so it is a LOT more flattering than one taken now :rotfl:

I was thinking exactly the same :rotfl2:

Just got back, Cast member in Salon Mickey said they would be open till December, then not sure what would be happening after that :sad: She didn't want to be pressed on any more details. I really hope that wasn't my last relaxing coffee.

Just got back, Cast member in Salon Mickey said they would be open till December, then not sure what would be happening after that :sad: She didn't want to be pressed on any more details. I really hope that wasn't my last relaxing coffee.

While I didn't expect DLP to keep its promises to keep all perks of shareholders for ten years, six months feels a little short…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!