100% official FL resident as off about 5 PM on Friday!

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
I can't wait to get my Driver's License, so that I can get my FL Resident AP. :banana: If the mover's were not coming to help us unload the truck in the morning, I would be all about going to the DMV tomorrow morning. Well, then there is that deal with Gabby about not going to WDW until the house is completely unpacked and "perfect". :rolleyes1

Our move was not without it's fair share of glitches, but we made it here safely. I have been up for 35 hours straight. Heading off to bed now. I will be up with the chickens when the baby wakes up in the morning. Going to go crash now.

It's so good to finally have this move over with! :dance3:

Welcome to Florida. Remember from now on you have to have dinner at 4 PM to get the early bird special :lmao:

Congratulations !

I'm jealous, trapped by the snow, dreaming of Palm Trees, Swimming Pools, Tigger and the Crystal Palace Buffet.

Maybe someday.

Phil

Thanks! It's been crazy busy here. I am happy to report that other than tweeking my outgoing cell phone message, I am ready to start working from home tomorrow morning. :yay:

Now, if I can just get this place unpacked so that we can go get some pixie dust, life will be just about freakin' perfect! :goodvibes

Daytona Beach about 5 miles away from the ocean. I am loving it so far. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to be able to breathe air that is not smoggy. The faint salt smell from the ocean is heavenly. My lungs are doing a happy dance. The dogs are very happy because they get to be out of their crates more and get lots of time to run around outside. There are no hawks around here to look at them like a good mid-day snack. lol It's just really a nice change so far. I am also getting tickled by the way that people look at around town travel. What is a simple trip across town is referred to like it's a big deal. I am used to travelling one to 4 towns away to work and shop. The simple trip across town is nothing in comparison with what was my norm. lol It's a completely different mindset and pace and it's very welcomed.

Daytona Beach about 5 miles away from the ocean. I am loving it so far. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to be able to breathe air that is not smoggy. The faint salt smell from the ocean is heavenly. My lungs are doing a happy dance. The dogs are very happy because they get to be out of their crates more and get lots of time to run around outside. There are no hawks around here to look at them like a good mid-day snack. lol It's just really a nice change so far. I am also getting tickled by the way that people look at around town travel. What is a simple trip across town is referred to like it's a big deal. I am used to travelling one to 4 towns away to work and shop. The simple trip across town is nothing in comparison with what was my norm. lol It's a completely different mindset and pace and it's very welcomed.
Sounds wonderful! I'm a bit jealous! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter