101 dalmations-is it a good building at ASMO

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Have you stayed in the 101 dalmations building at All Star Movies?
I want the good, bad and any advice. Thanks.

our first time at all star movies.....and we loved it......we had a back room first floor facing the parking lot....it was very quiet ........we asked for this .......the second time we had fantastia bld......we have been very happy both times.......I think we are asking for Dalmatian bld 4 our next trip.........Hope you enjoy it

We stayed at 101 Dalmatians last summer and it was great. It was a short walk to the mighty ducks pool (the smaller one). The walk to the foodcourt, main building, bus stop, fantasia pool area was short also, but we never went to the Fantasia pool since it was always more crowded. We were on the first floor of the right building on the side kind of and faced grass, and it was nice and quiet. It also was just a tiny bit longer of walk to go the All-Star Music bus stop, but sometimes it was easier to get off there and walk to our room.

We stayed in the Dalmations on our Dec 2001 trip and we loved the location! We've also stayed in Love Bug - and its a great location too! Both rooms were very quiet, and a quick walk to the Food Court/Bus Stop. My daughter LOVED walking by Pongo & Perdita every day, and stopped to play by the "TV set" every time we passed!

Nothing negative to say - its a great resort! And I found it to have some of the best bus transportation too!

Enjoy your stay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter