CLOSED 107 OKW points to rent - must be used by 11/30/20 $13per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ39

Earning My Ears
I have 107 OKW points that can be used at any resort with availability. Points must be used with a check out date no later than 11/30/20. The cost is $14 per point.

Please PM me or post to this thread if interested with the following details:
Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

Full payment by PayPal only when DVC/Disney confirmation is received.
These are banked/borrowed points and cannot be transferred
Refunds given only if Disney closes the resort.

Hi, we are looking for a studio for 1 night. Weds. Aug. 12th, 2 adults, thanks

8/20 to 8/22
Studio, standard view
BWV, Riveria, CCV, Poly, or BR. Open to doing a split stay if we have too.

Interested in 9/5-9/7
BWV/BCV studio or 1 bedroom.
no view preference
2 adults

let me know

Interested in 9/5-9/7
BWV/BCV studio or 1 bedroom.
no view preference
2 adults

let me know
Hi. Availability at both with Boardwalk view or standard at BCV. Same points for both. $420. Pm me with your details if you wish to proceed.

Hi! We are thinking about visiting next week, arriving 8/6 leaving 8/9, 2 adults and 1 child age 14. Is there any availability for any of the monorail resorts?

Hi! We are thinking about visiting next week, arriving 8/6 leaving 8/9, 2 adults and 1 child age 14. Is there any availability for any of the monorail resorts?
We would also be interested in boardwalk, if possible...

We would also be interested in boardwalk, if possible...
Hi Yes there are studios available at Boardwalk Garden /Pool view 60 points, GF standard view studio 77 pts , BLT Lake view studio 69 pts Poly standard 77 pts or lake view 91 pts

ok. What is the total points for GF 8/6-8/9?
I am intersted in booking. How do I proceed? I can't seem to reply or message you.

Last edited:
If there is a problem with availability, I can give up 8/9. We fly out early from Sanford and can get a hotel close to the airport instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter