11 month Window

Patinmn

Goofies Rule
Today was my 11th month window for when I am going to DISCON so I called to make my first night DVC ressie for a BWV studio....

Only 6 more calls to go...:D

<font face="comic sans ms"> Patrick, are you coming in on the 3rd? Why did I think that you would be there before that? Hmmmm. I don't know. I guess I need to pin down my exact dates. :eek: </font>

I am coming in on the 2nd...but it is 11 month window on your checkout date
...it may change, but that is what is at now.

Tell me that this is for DVC.......and that I'm not missing some important window for either Dayna's room at the YC :D or for a room at The Swan. ;)

Tia,

Didn't you know to get the rooms at the Swan or the Yacth club for the special $29 a night DISCON rate you had to book them at least 11 months in advance...I made it on the last day...whew!!!

;) ;)

Just kidding..it was for DVC

Patrick, you scared me! :eek: :mad: :( :rolleyes: :o

But that was funny nonetheless. ;) :) :D :p

Originally posted by Patinmn
I am coming in on the 2nd...but it is 11 month window on your checkout date
...it may change, but that is what is at now.

<font face="comic sans ms"> I knew that.
icon18.gif

See that's why I shouldn't be allowed to post at night.
FQnothappy.gif
I ask dumb questions and generally make a fool out of myself. ;)
</font>

Dear Dayna, a person who wears THE HAT with the same class and elegance of the queen of England would never make a fool of herself anytime of the day. It just doesn't happen...

;) :earsgirl: ;) :p ;)

I have to wait for the 7 month window. My home resort is VWL. I have to see if I have enough points to stay for the 11 nights I want to stay. Do we know if the new BCV will be the same points per night?

I'm in the same boat as you Barb. I will have to wait until the 7 month window in order to book either BWV or BCV. Perhaps with the opening of BCV, it will be "easier" to get into a room at the BoardWalk. And then again, there's that issue of just how many points will be left by this December. Since we are not planning a WDW family vacation this year, perhaps there will be enough points left in my 2003 use year to borrow for DIScon 2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter