12/3 Chef Mickey's roll call

figmentvi

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Lightning Rod Extra
Here is the list of everyone who has contacted me regarding having dinner at Chef Mickey's on 12/3 at 5:00 pm. I have been able to increase the original group size on the PS. So we have some new folks who'll be joining us.

If I forgot anybody, please let me know as soon as possible, so that I can get you on the list.

If for whatever reason you cannot attend, please let me know. There may be others who would like to join us.

1 figmentvi
2 sydally9367
3 NancyIL
4 autochick
5 spiceycat
6 KimRaye
7 Dan Murphy
8 Helenabear
9 danny1649
10 Belinda (DW of danny)
11 Carl
12 Patabel
13 Patabel's DH Bob
14 krnb
15 krnb's fiance Joe
16 Jdubb
17 Tanya
18 Meghan (age 3)
19 Patsy1969
20 Patsy's DH
21 yasuern
22 yasuern DH
23 Alaina - (age 6)
24 Sasha - (age 7)
25 mickeyfan1

This is going to be a very special evening and I'm so excited that I can't stand it.

Have a great day everybody.

Linda

This is one night that we are looking forward to....:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We paid in cash right?

$23.99 + tax $1.44 + tip (23.99*.20) 4.80 = $30.23

per adult cost

right - or am I missing something?

We're still coming, as well as KrnB and her future DH. Good question, Spiceycat....I'm wondering about that, too.

That's correct spiceycat......everyone is responsible for their own costs.

On the Special Function Sheet that Chef Mickey's sent it does state " One check is preferred, however; we can provide up to 3 checks for your group." I'll put the whole check on my Amex and everyone can pay me cash. If that doesn't work for some folks, we may need to work something out when we get there.

Now the one thing that I'm confused about is the cost. The sheet that they sent me says that adult dinners are $26.61 (tax and 15% gratuity included) and a child's is $12.09. So I'll need to double check on that.

Cash is fine with me, as well.

My family is really looking forward to this evening!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I can't wait for this meet :bounce: Cash will be great for me too! Just let us know the official amount whenever you can confirm it and and I'll have that ready for you that night!

Linda, my flight arrives at 2:30. I'll do my best to get there ASAP upon arrival and check-in. I'd hate to miss my First DisCon event or, be late for it! :(

Thanks for everything you've done! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter