12 Days Of Disney

With all that was announced at d23, I don’t know what else anyone was really expecting.

More details on what was announced at D23 would have been a good start.
Wdwnt posted an article about the guardians coaster and I said to myself “as nice as this sounds I need to hear it from someone who isn’t them.” I thought that would’ve been a good announcement. Instead we got parade details and restaurant details. The Star Wars reveal yesterday underwhelmed me. The only one I liked was the skyway and that was because they answered my question: what do the stations look like (well except pop and art of animation)

Wdwnt posted an article about the guardians coaster and I said to myself “as nice as this sounds I need to hear it from someone who isn’t them.” I thought that would’ve been a good announcement. Instead we got parade details and restaurant details. The Star Wars reveal yesterday underwhelmed me. The only one I liked was the skyway and that was because they answered my question: what do the stations look like (well except pop and art of animation)
And we got two days in a row about Pixar Pier that could have been condensed to one.

And we got two days in a row about Pixar Pier that could have been condensed to one.
Weren’t there four about Pixar? The parade, the incredi... you know what it’s always going to be California screamin’, the scale model and I could’ve sworn something else

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter