12 X 12 page printing?

cocacolamom

Mouseketeer
I am still looking for somewhere online or anywhere that will print my digital pages for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would highly recommend http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/SBPView.jsp and now is a great time to order as they are running a special through August, 12X12 pages are only $1.99 each and regular shipping is always $2.00 no matter how much you order. I have always been pleased with the quality, service, and speed at which orders are filled. Hope this helps! :goodvibes

www.sbtoshare.com does single page printing
www.mypictales.com does as well
www.artscow.com - i believe they added single pages to their offerings, but I may be remembering wrong.

If you have a costco near you, the 12x18 is the best deal, print one 12x12 then can print two 6x6's of the same thing and have 3 books for the price of one.

Just a note that Photobooks from Shutterfly or Artscow or My Pic Tales or another company might be a better value, depending on how many pages you are printing. I love my photobooks, they are fabulous. You also might want to look into 8x8 printing. When we create on our monitors, our screens are not 12x12 and you may find that the 12x12 is just too big. I print 8x8 and my stuff is easy to read and perfectly sized.... just about the same size as when I created it on my monitor, even though I created my pages at 12x12. When I save my files, I save an 8x8 .jpg to print as well. (Well actually 7.75 x 7.75).

Another vote for Artscow! I just got my first book from them, and it is beautiful. I also opted for the 8x8 size and really like it. It's very readable. The price is much less than 12x12, which is a big consideration because I have hundreds of pages to print. It's a comfortable size to sit and flip through. Takes up less storage space.

Also, Artscow's pages are stitched. Other sources are glued, which can come apart.

If you have a costco near you, the 12x18 is the best deal, print one 12x12 then can print two 6x6's of the same thing and have 3 books for the price of one.

This sounds like a great idea...I just need some help...

So you are basically choosing enlargement/poster on the costco website...and then what? I'm not understanding how you get three photos onto one 12x18 page...I thought when you upload it automatically becomes a 12x18 photo??

Thx for your help!

Thanks for sharing! I'm almost done with my album and need to start thinking about what I'm going to do with it!

I took the advice of PP and made a Shutterfly 8x8 album of my favorite scrapbook pages. It turned out pretty good. My only issue was that if I scrapped all the way out to the ends, then some of the page got buried in the seam of the Shutterfly book.

Obviously I could have taken a wider view picture, but I didn't want any background in the photo --- I just wanted the entire page to fill up the photo.

I'd definitely do it again.

For making 8x8 shutterfly books, resize your pages to 7.75 x 7.75 and then slightly move anything off of the seam side of the page. The 7.75 will fix the outer edges and the shifting will fix the inner edge issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter