12X12 Once Upon A Time Stack on sale!

I went to Michaels and used my 50% AC Moore coupon and got it there. I love it. They were also selling the individual sheets of it there.

If you go through Joanns.com there is a link (I think on the home page) for 50% off one item, when you click on it a little window pops up with a code. The code will take 50% off of the REGULAR price of the most expensive item in your cart, even if it's on sale I guess (that's what it did in mine).

I didn't get the Once Upon a Time Stack because I couldn't justify it right now, but it sure is gorgeous.

The 50% off coupon is good for the most expensive item in your basket. ( not counting the exclusions of course )

I am in the free shipping club and I got the Once Upon a Time stack and a 25 pack of Bazzill metallic gold leaf cardstock ( using the 50% coupon code I found at www.naughtycodes.com ). All for $24.89!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter