13.1 You Wish Upon A Star...a Tink Race and Mother's Day Trip Report! (complete)

Last Day at Disney - post brunch!

We spotted Moana a few times next to the Jungle Cruise but I didn't want to wait in line ...I wanted to ride Pirates! Pie-rats!!

View attachment 242376

We walked over and got a wheelchair pass for Mom and then scooted to Winnie the Pooh. That hill going to Winnie and back - my calves felt it pushing Mom's chair. The ride was very cute and bright and wiggly.

View attachment 242377

It was still pretty crowded on Sunday but I felt like the it wasn't crushing like on Saturday.

View attachment 242378

We got stuck on Pirates for awhile so I got this photo towards the end of the ride. I was very shrieky when we realized we were going to get wet on the ride and tried to protect Roxymamamama with my arms since she was in the middle :) I definitely thought this version was more spooky at the beginning and more atmospheric than WDW.

View attachment 242379

As Roxymama said - we split up and I rerode it's a small world with the Mamamama - with all the cute Disney characters smooshed into the ride, I wanted to get some more photos of my favorites

View attachment 242380 View attachment 242381 View attachment 242382

I love the cute theming in the line for Tink - little tiny fairy houses and boats and then as you get closer to her, the plants get bigger and soon you are smaller than blades of grass looming over your head.

View attachment 242383

Look, Tink and Roxymama are barely bigger than a spool o thread!

View attachment 242384

I had to eat more Mickey shaped food - this was delish

View attachment 242385

YAY MORE PICS! I totally forgot that we brought the pretzels back to share in the hotel room. We got them from the Coca cola corner place on Main street right? I think that was at my peak half marathon-fried brain time. I'm pretty sure mickey pretzels were our "lunch" that day :)

YAY PICS!

Just read your journal and am so proud and happy for you. What an amazing experience this must have been.

Did I just survive a half marathon in decent shape?
I did!!!

This is seriously my goal when I do my first half this fall. That and not get swept. :) You did amazing and I loved your outfit.

Just read your journal and am so proud and happy for you. What an amazing experience this must have been.

This is seriously my goal when I do my first half this fall. That and not get swept. :) You did amazing and I loved your outfit.

Thanks so much! You'll do great at your half. Just work hard and then have all the fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter