CLOSED- 72 OKW Points for Rent-Use at any Resort by 12/31/20 at $13/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in October 3-7 at OKW. Near Hospitatlity as much as possible but would do split stay and transfer to standard if needed.

I am not finding any of your nights near the HH. Regular studio available all nights for 44 points. Thanks, Mary

I am looking for a studio any view Nov 30- Dec 6 prefer Boardwalk, Boulder ridge or Poly. Could split stay.
Thanks!

Hello, only SSR available the entire stay.
Poly standard available for first five nights, you could spend last night at SSR. Total 96 points. I only have 56 point available for this use year however. I can use next year’s but the rate is higher ($15/point) for the extra points.
Mary

Interested in 10/1-10/5- 2 nights at Poly, 2 at Beach Club or AK. All standard studios or savanna view for AK. THANKS! Any combination of 2 nights at a studio and 2 at a different one.

Hi do you still have points avail I’m interested in one night 11/13 possibly studio at poly. It’s for additional and that’s where I will be so it would nice to not share my studio and perhaps book then their own. I will PM thanks.

Interested in 10/1-10/5- 2 nights at Poly, 2 at Beach Club or AK. All standard studios or savanna view for AK. THANKS! Any combination of 2 nights at a studio and 2 at a different one.
BCV deluxe studio oct 1,2
Kidani savanna view oct 3and 4
65 points
Let me know if interested. Mary

The third thread in this forum explains how to be able to PM. Unfortunately I am down to 23 points this use year so no longer have enough for your vacation .
Sorry,
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter