14 day Disneyland pass - where to get them??

zaccy

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

Last time we went to Disneyland we go our 14 day passes from expedia but they don't have them at the moment so would love to know where you can get them at a good price.

Dropped into a Flight Centre today and got someone who did not have a clue what I was talking about so spoke with another worker there who looked equally puzzled :confused3 between the two of them they came back with an infinity holiday book (USA) that had them listed as $249-adult and $219-child. Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

The passes are in the different brochures from the different wholesalers that sell Disney, like Creative holidays, Qantas holidays etc. You should be able to get them through Flight Centre as they have the brochures and book through the different companies. If you are passing a travel agency, ask them to look in their Disney and USA brochures. They are usually different prices too, so have a look at a few brochures.

I got ours from Expedia last time, not sure why they aren't selling them any more. Maybe people from outside Australia were buying them :confused3

Not sure but I think my 14 day pass from Expedia was about what flight centre quoted you, I think it's a pretty good deal.

Hmm now you have be thinking! we were getting a 5 days pass, but for $6 more we could get the 14day and have the option at least if we wanted to go back, we'll have about 4-5 to use it after Yosemite........And if we decide not to go back it didnt really cost us that much!

Sorry to hijack the thread but it has me thinking about something else now. Where do people base themselves for LA? IF we wanted to go back to Disney is it easier to stay closer to Disney and do other stuff from there or go back to Diseny from elswhere in LA? I have no idea about distance etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter