14 Day Disneyland Ticket

SnowWhite09

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

Expedia and Flight Centre used to sell a special 14 day pass to DL for Australians. Does anyone know if they still offer these?

TIA :goodvibes

Flight center do i got 2 quotes from 2 different stores 1 was $286 one was $296 but in the brochures they say $249 don't really know why there is a difference.

HHmmm thinking about getting this too, as it's only a little more than a 5 day park hopper pass. But would we need it? Do you have to go consecutive days with the park hopper passes? might check out how much our flight centre is selling them for.

HHmmm thinking about getting this too, as it's only a little more than a 5 day park hopper pass. But would we need it? Do you have to go consecutive days with the park hopper passes? might check out how much our flight centre is selling them for.

While you would never use 14 full days, I thought it would give us the added flexibility of being able to go in and just watch the fireworks or example. It is only slightly more than the 6 day hopper and you can have a bit more flexibility without thinking you are wasting one of your 6 days by only going into the parks for a few hours.

Good luck with your decision about the tickets! :goodvibes

we were thinking about this, but have decided to go premier passports instead, as our trip encompasses 8 nights at DLR and 5 nights at wdw this year (oct/nov) then going back in may/june to wdw for 5 nights.

we compared park hopper prices vs the annual passports, and figured for a $50 price diff, we'd do the passports and get the merchandise discount perks etc.

good luck with the 14 day hopper search - would love to know if they clarify whether you can use them consecutively, or any 14 days in a 30 day period etc.

the passes expire 14 days after your first use according to my local flight center. I looked at the annual pass but for when we are going it was a lot more than the price of a 14 day pass.:sad1:

While you would never use 14 full days...
:rotfl2: Never, say "Never!!" - we thought that when we got a 14 day pass this
Oct - and ended up using 13 of the 14 days at DL !- with the 14th day being spent at Knotts Berry Farm!!

It is a great deal if you are going for around a week - only slightly more than the 6 day Hopper which we got the previous trip - and it gives you that flexibility to just "pop in to see the fireworks" or "Aladdin" - for the 4th time ...or whatever!

For our next trip we'll be there 2 weeks so am getting 14 day passes for everyone but me, I'll get an AP, with the discounts on food etc it pays for itself pretty much.

On our first trip we used 7 days of our 14 day passes and then my husband gave them to the lady who did our housekeeping on the last day.

For our next trip we'll be there 2 weeks so am getting 14 day passes for everyone but me, I'll get an AP, with the discounts on food etc it pays for itself pretty much.

That's exactly what we did last time we went to DL. The discounts more than paid for the one AP and the 14 day passes were perfect for everybody else.

On our first trip we used 7 days of our 14 day passes and then my husband gave them to the lady who did our housekeeping on the last day.

Sounds like a great suggestion. I will have to check the block out days while we are there to see if this has an impact though.

Thanks everyone for your advice - it is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter