14 Day Ultimate Disney Ticket

shushh

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has purchased the 14 Day Ultimate Disney tickets recently. I am unable to find them anymore at both Undercover Tourist and Orlando attractions.

Also has anyone managed to get e-tickets? This worked well for us in 2013 and saved us a 25GBP shipping fee.

Yes the UK get this pass because they are close with direct flights, we get the longer 10 day (formerly 14 day) Disneyland pass because we are 'close' with direct flights.

I always get the WDW 10 day pass with park hopper and water parks fun & more. It is still pretty great value through Undercover Tourist and makes relatively easy to get all the Fastpass+ you need at 60 days out when staying on site.

If you know someone living in the UK, can you put their address down to get them? It would save heaps of money....

I know this thread is old, but has anyone purchased the tickets from the UK. i read on another post from an Aussie that just bought them, and apparently no issues with using, no address check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!