14 day vacation pass for Kiwis on Expedia

Kiwianna

Mouseketeer
In case anyone has been watching out for these, they are listed under Activities on the San Diego page.
Nothing longer than a 5 day hopper for sale on the Anaheim page when I last looked.

In case anyone has been watching out for these, they are listed under Activities on the San Diego page.
Nothing longer than a 5 day hopper for sale on the Anaheim page when I last looked.

I posted the previous message with good intentions, but have since noticed that although the 14 day hoppers are being sold on Expedia's New Zealand site and priced in NZ dollars, they have not removed the statement in the terms and conditions that these passes are available only to Australians.
I have sent Expedia an e-mail asking for clarification, but have received what is probably a generic reply which does not mention any of the points I raised.

I apologise if anyone was misled by my original post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter