14 Day Vacation Pass

disneyaussiemum

Earning My Ears
I know you can buy them online from Expedia. But where else? Expedia don't include early entry which would be useful for DCA so I am looking for another option.

Hi there, when we went to DL in 2008 we bought our 14 day pass from our local Flight Centre. I'm not sure if they still sell it but give it a go and then at least you can compare Expedia's price! Hope that helps. So wish you could purchase a 14 day ticket for WDW. Only the UK guests can buy those, in fact they can get 21 day tickets as well! Anyway, have loads of fun in DL!!

We bought 14 day passes from our travel agent for our trip in November but I don't think it includes early entry, not sure though. :confused3

Hi
we just bought the 14 day park hopper and it has one magic morning (early morning) included.
We bought ours from Expedia.

C

let us know how you go....

i cant believe the 14 day is cheaper than the 6 day.....crazy talk:confused3

they know we do longer than 6 days I guess....

We got ours from flight centre who price matched the expedia site and gave us a voucher to use with them for our next booking ... We found the process pretty painless .. We ended up getting an AP and a 14 day pass .. One for each of us so we can see which is of more benefit ... Good luck with your purchase

We got ours from flight centre who price matched the expedia site and gave us a voucher to use with them for our next booking ... We found the process pretty painless .. We ended up getting an AP and a 14 day pass .. One for each of us so we can see which is of more benefit ... Good luck with your purchase

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter