14 nights easy or not?

Mdktf

You gotta love Mickey waffles!
Just wondered as most on UK go for at least 14 nights and we are thinking of buying resale, how easy is it to book non-home resorts for 14 nights in school holidays (summer). We love the monorail resorts - anyone got experience of this?

Thanks

I would never buy a DVC timeshare hoping to get something else in the 7-month window. In fact, I bought BWV so I could stay there over New Years Eve. If you're NOT ok staying at your home resort when you want to go you shouldn't buy it. Sorry :(.

At 11 months no problem.

7 months will depend on what size room you want. Studios are more difficult than one bedrooms. I would say buy where you want to stay like others.

We own at BLT and even at sometimes I haven't been able to move dates outside 7 months in a one bedroom.

If we are doing a full 2 weeks, we nearly always do a split stay mainly for variety. We very rarely have issues finding 2 stays of 7 nights at non-home resorts but it would be unlikely to find a full stretch of 2 weeks, except at maybe OKW or SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!