$

i know they have someone in the GF lobby in the back on the left of the tea room......never asked about the cost.....hope that helps

I had a pastel portrait done of my daughter and it turned out really well. The woman took a picture of her with a digital camera and printed it out and used it to do the drawing. This was in the Beach Club lobby near the concierge desk. There was either the woman that did my picture or another woman doing pictures most of the day. When they weren't there, they left a sample picture up and business cards. I think it was around $100 or so but I am not sure how much it would have been for two people in the picture. It is a good idea to get one wearing wedding attire.

This is an awesome idea!!!
I wonder if I take one of our wedding pics if they would do the portrait from that!

What a great idea! Thanks Cori...I'll be looking for this, or maybe inquiring about it when I make my reservations. Such an original, unique keepsake. Your pastel is gorgeous. It could become an heirloom item!

This is an awesome idea!!!
I wonder if I take one of our wedding pics if they would do the portrait from that!

They should be able to do it. My mom had a drawing of my brother and I made for my grandparents that was really good. The artist only took our school pictures and never even saw us in person.

Cori- I love your pastel portrait! THat looks great!

I did want to add that they do have this nearly all of the time at the Wilderness Lodge right outside of the merchantile. It looks as though thats where you had it done the first time. Everytime ive stayed at the WL (Including last November)-- ive noticed them there. I wish we had dont something like that-- love it!

awww. Cori.. I LOVE it... DF and I are going to get that done now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter