Lower priced 14 day ticket

Sorry tried merging this with the correct ticket thread, rather than the old one but it didn't work. It now has its own thread instead:goodvibes

Sorry tried merging this with the correct ticket thread, rather than the old one but it didn't work. It now has its own thread instead:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 very good, hope someone can take advantage of this too. American Attractions takes £5 off at the checkout too as an online discount if you're spending over £400.

Can I check this company is ok to use, I normally use Travel Republic, we are already going to WDW in August but I am very impatient and would like to try and go the end of may if the prices come down again last minute like last year, so any savings I can make will be fab! :thumbsup2

Debs xxxx

Can I check this company is ok to use, I normally use Travel Republic, we are already going to WDW in August but I am very impatient and would like to try and go the end of may if the prices come down again last minute like last year, so any savings I can make will be fab! :thumbsup2

Debs xxxx

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2655879

Kenny has them in his monthly ticket thread so as far as we are concerened we have not heard of any problems with them, if we do then they will be removed. Just pay with credit card to be sure.

Thats is a good price:thumbsup2

My 14 day Ultimates arrived from American Attrations yesterday. I ordered two adult and two child and they sent me three adult and one child.

I just ordered mine, thank you for the heads up.

now I had seen Poppy's post prior we could have done a deal LOL.

Now just need to order my annual pass.

How exciting.

Very good price if you want hopping and water parks.

Think we are going with the 10 day MYW this year - £55 each cheaper (£163) but we are not bothered about water parks or hopping.

Will use difference in price for seaworld tickets.

I just ordered mine, thank you for the heads up.

now I had seen Poppy's post prior we could have done a deal LOL.

Now just need to order my annual pass.

How exciting.

:lmao::lmao:

My 14 day Ultimates arrived from American Attrations yesterday. I ordered two adult and two child and they sent me three adult and one child.

Sorry to go OT.
Oh, its just occured to me, do you think this will cause a problem? Clearly, my nearly 8 yo is not 10+. Do you think CM's on the gate will question this?

:lmao::lmao:

Sorry to go OT.
Oh, its just occured to me, do you think this will cause a problem? Clearly, my nearly 8 yo is not 10+. Do you think CM's on the gate will question this?

You should have no problem, some buy adult tickets to get free adult dining plan.
If any CM questions it(highly doubt) then goto guest relations and change it. Just explain your TA sent you wrong ticket.

only issue i can think of is that they may finger scan her now as adult tix require this and not childrens.

American attractions . Com until 31st march for 2011 tix and an extra £5 off if you spend £400, best deal i have found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter