15 Minute Early Question Day of Check-In

mixmastertoy

"Disney Christmas Decorating Master"
I am heading to the Olympics and plan on starting off in Disney before it starts (I know it will be busy ha).

With that being said, we arrive Monday the 20th of July. I was thinking about staying at the Hilton that night then booking a 2 night 3 day package at Disneyland Hotel.

Even if my check in is not until the 21st can we still get our tickets and what not earlier (or the day before) to get the Happy 15 early admission?

Happy 15 is not available on Check-In Day. Except guests at the MiraCosta can do it at DisneySea, and the website seems to indicate Ambassador Guests can also use it at TDS on check-in Day.

Happy 15 is not available on Check-In Day. Except guests at the MiraCosta can do it at DisneySea, and the website seems to indicate Ambassador Guests can also use it at TDS on check-in Day.
Starting June 1st, only Ambassador guests will be able to use Happy 15 at TDS on Check-In Day. Makes no sense to me considering MiraCosta is IN TDS but... :confused3

Also, Celebration will only be able to use Happy 15 at TDL period. They cannot use Happy 15 at TDS at all as of June 1st.

Starting June 1st, only Ambassador guests will be able to use Happy 15 at TDS on Check-In Day. Makes no sense to me considering MiraCosta is IN TDS but... :confused3

Also, Celebration will only be able to use Happy 15 at TDL period. They cannot use Happy 15 at TDS at all as of June 1st.
I’m assuming if you stay the night before the vacation package starts at MiraCosta or DLH that would get you the Happy 15 the next day? That’s what we‘re thinking of doing, single night stay first night (getting in late, no parks that day) followed by package stay starting the next day.

Last edited:

I’m assuming if you stay the night before the vacation package starts at MiraCosta or DLH that would get you the Happy 15 the next day? That’s what we‘re thinking of doing, single night stay first night (getting in late, no parks that day) followed by package stay starting the next day.
That's actually a good question I hadn't considered! I hope someone knows the answer. I'm not sure if it would be considered an entirely new reservation and you wouldn't be able to.

Yes, this works. We had to stay one night at one of the Celebration Hotels before our MiraCosta stay (Saturday Night, fully booked). When we checked in at Wish, we were given a Happy 15 coupon to use the next day. We didn't use it, because we still had 6 nights at MiraCosta, and so took our first morning to explore Discover, and take our time getting to the MiraCosta. But we were given a coupon on our 1 night stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!