155 SSR Dec 2020 $16pp for rent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestaszaks

Kristin Staszak
Willing to transfer or rent 155 points SSR DEC 2020. Have experience doing both rentals and transfer. Money due at the time of transfer/reservation made, will provide written contract.

Hi!! I'm looking at booking Animal Kingdom Lodge for August 30 - September 2, 2020. Studio for 2 people with the standard view. Could you check tomorrow since it will be just at the 7 months window please??

Thank you!!

Willing to transfer or rent 155 points SSR DEC 2020. Have experience doing both rentals and transfer. Money due at the time of transfer/reservation made, will provide written contract.
Hi, I need a ressie for one night 02/21/2020 . One bedroom please. SSR or AKV or anything else. Thank you

Can you transfer 5 point for Saratoga Springs for November 2020. Please let me know as soon as possible planing a family reunion.

hello .... is there still availability to rent?

looking for OKW studio oct 27 thru nov 3 (check out day)

I am looking for 8 nights starting on Saturday, September 12th 2020 to be divided between 2 resorts. (I believe September 12 is 7 months from tomorrow.)
- first 6 nights at BLT, 2 bedroom, dont care about the view
- last 2 nights at Animal Kingdom kidani village, 2 bedroom, savanah view
We will be renting a stroller and two scooters from an outside company.

Anything available at Riviera September 4-8 in a studio?

I am looking for any resort May 22-29 for 2 adults and 2 children ages 8 and 10. Very interested if anything is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter