155 SSR Dec 2020 $16pp for rent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Bay Lake Tower Studio November 29-December 2. Would prefer standard or theme park view but can be flexible. Do you have anything available?

Hello, interested in a one bedroom at AKL for April 23-28 for 5 nights (I think I added it up correctly and it would be 126 points). Please let me know if there’s availability. Thanks!

Hi - looking for 119 points. Disney Poly from 7/13-7/18. Studio. Ready to go asap. Thx

Do you have anything for 12/1 - 12/8 Studio 2 Adults 2 Children ages 6 & 2?

Looking for 130 for 7/13-7/18. 2 adults 2 kids under 18. Poly. Thanks!

Edit - sorry for double post - need to up to 130 and forgot about the edit function :)

Looking for two nights, any resort, prefer studio, March 16-18.

Hello, I'm looking for anything available for DVC rent between March 13th to March 22nd 3 to 4 nights.

Willing to transfer or rent 155 points SSR DEC 2020. Have experience doing both rentals and transfer. Money due at the time of transfer/reservation made, will provide written contract.
Is this still available for rent? I know this is a long shot because last minute. I'm looking for anything available between March 13th to March 22nd. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter