160+ BLT Points for Rent @ $16/point for use before June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenBelle

Earning My Ears
BLT home resort, 160 (open to more if needed) points, $16/point asking price. Please PM me with dates, preferred resort and room type so I can check availability

160+ points still available! 11 month booking window for BLT, 7 months for other DVC resorts!

BLT home resort, 160 (open to more if needed) points, $16/point asking price. Please PM me with dates, preferred resort and room type so I can check availability
Looking for 125 points for May 4, 2021 their May 11, 2021 preferred resorts, riveria, grand Floridian, or bay lake towers please advise

The only availability I see for a studio for those dates is at Bay Lake. It is a Deluxe Studio Lake View for 135 points. Please let me know if you are interested.

The only availability I see for a studio for those dates is at Bay Lake. It is a Deluxe Studio Lake View for 135 points. Please let me know if you are interested.
Yes I am interested! The only other resort I was interested in was the riveria for two people In the tower.

I am new to this site and tried to send you a PM but it won’t let me. If you could try to send me one that would be great!!! I’ll take the reservation at BLT!

I can't send you a PM yet as you are new to the boards. Please read the pinned post above about how to use the messaging system. It's pretty easy to do!

Interested in 3 nights, HHI. Two bedroom, three adults. 09/22-09/25. Trying to add onto our reservation and don't have enough points.

Appreciate the help!

Interested jan 24 to 30 or even a shorter period during that week. Sending PM when I can. Fellow Hoosier;)

jphillips,
A 2 bedroom at HHI is only available the first 2 nights, 9/22-9/24. 33 points each night. PM me if you want more info or want to book!

GoldenBelle - Any availability at BRV for Oct 25th-Oct30th (5nights) for deluxe studio or 1bed? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter