16th Birthday at Universal

autismmom1

Mouseketeer
Hey all! This year, my son will be turning 16 on a day we are at the parks at Universal. Besides having a cake/balloons sent to our room and a birthday button, has anyone seen/done/heard of something special we could do/request in honor of this occasion? He has peanut/tree-nut allergies, so I'll have to special request a cake, but I didn't know if there were any unique things in the parks/City-Walk you guys could tell me about. Any ideas appreciated!

You can go by Guest Services and get a birthday button for him. The TMs in the lines will definitely notice and might do a little something for him.

My daughter celebrated her birthday last Sunday in the parks. We got a celebration button from guest services and lots of people told her happy birthday but there wasn't anything special in the parks that I was aware of. We did eat at Cowfish and all the waiters came out and sang Happy Birthday to her but that was about it.

My youngest has celebrated most of his 15 birthdays at UOR...he still loves the resort, but he will no longer participate in wearing the button or anything that brings attention to him. We'll be back there in May, when he turns 16, so we may have to find some other ways special-up his day.

Just wanted to update and say the birthday was a success! The stop at the Mystic Fountain was a great idea and got it all on video...made a unique souvenir and a wonderful memory. Thanks for the suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter