17 year old at the adult pool?

partyoffive

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are planning our first trip to Aulani this December. We have three sons aged 22, 20 and 17. My question is do you think there would be a problem having the 17 year old with us at the adult pool? Thanks!

Hi! We are planning our first trip to Aulani this December. We have three sons aged 22, 20 and 17. My question is do you think there would be a problem having the 17 year old with us at the adult pool? Thanks!
You'd be fine, they don't enforce it. Its usually pretty empty anyway because its really boring pool compared to the others

As long as he goes there to quietly relax like an adult and not splash and goof around with his brothers or get loud in any way, he'll fit right in with no problem.
Adults who choose this pool do so for peace and quiet.

We have been four times and are going again in May. The adult pool is way too quiet for us. It's set back, with no view and lots of shade. I'm sure all your kids will be fine but they may get very bored back there.

Thanks very much! My kids like the quiet but maybe not that quiet so we shall see when we get there! I can't wait for this trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter