180 Day Calendar

Barney Fife

Mouseketeer
We have an upcoming trip in January. I want to make some dining reservations exactly 180 days out to make sure we get what and where we want. Is there a calendar telling me when I can call if I put in the reservation date?

Am I correct assuming all reservations have to be no more than 180 days?
Thanks

This is the most popular reservation calculator. Just type in the date, and it will spit out when you can call.

Are you staying at a Disney resort? If so, you can make the dining reservations for your entire trip at the 180-day mark. Otherwise, you must call every day to make reservations for exactly 180 days away.

Thanks for posting this I just came onto the dis to find this since we will be changing our trip dates. Linda :)

jdisnut. That's absolutely perfect. I appreciate it.

We're staying at the Fort so that is also some good advice I didn't know about. We'll be reserving HDDR and Garden Grill for sure. 180 days out should get us up front at HDDR and we've never been able to get Garden Grill before because we were always too late.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter