180 day window - can't book

brandont

Mouseketeer
My dis exp show is 180 out as of 12 am est. Just logged in and confirmed us at the 180 day mark, but won't let us select any of the days of our trip. Says latest day we can book is 12/18...we check in on 12/21 (180 days from today).

Any problems reported with site? We were able to book earlier in the day for the 20th without our resort reservation booked. Now that we are...can't seem to get it to work.

Any thoughts? TY!

Pretty sure that mine showed similar, until booking opened at 6am EST, then it jumped totally to my window of booking, no problem.

My dis exp show is 180 out as of 12 am est. Just logged in and confirmed us at the 180 day mark, but won't let us select any of the days of our trip. Says latest day we can book is 12/18...we check in on 12/21 (180 days from today).

Any problems reported with site? We were able to book earlier in the day for the 20th without our resort reservation booked. Now that we are...can't seem to get it to work.

Any thoughts? TY!

Online booking doesn't start until 6am eastern.

ADR's do not open up until 6AM EST. So being on at midnight EST isn't going to help.

I check in 12/21 and could book today. Definitely booked after 6 am EST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!