180 days out tomorrow, need help prioritizing

Summer2018

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow, Saturday 1/20/18, is my 180 day window for my ADRs. I’m getting up early to be ready for 7:00 am.
I would appreciate advice on which restaurants I should book first based on popularity. This is my list:
Narcoossee’s
BOG dinner
‘Ohana breakfast & dinner
Cinderella’s Royal Table breakfast
Teppan Edo
Crystal Palace dinner
Chef Mickey’s dinner

Which would you book first to be sure to get it? It’s been 2 1/2 years since we’ve been and we have never tried BOG or Teppan Edo.
Thanks, Summer

Go for BOG first. Hit 180 yesterday and couldn't even get BOG dinner for day 10 of my trip. Got Teppan Edo same-day in park in 2016.

FYI, reservations are available starting at 6AM EST online, 7AM EST on the phone.

BOG, CRT and 'Ohana are probably the 3 hardest of your choices. If you don't care about date or time and just want to make sure you get into them, try to get them in that order. If you are looking for Narcoossee's around HEA, that should be the next one up, followed by CM, CP and finally TE (quite honestly, if you have a hibachi restaurant close to home that you go to, don't bother with TE. The menu and food are pretty boring there compared to the typical local hibachi restaurant. There are much better options in and around EC.)

I would book BOG and CRT first. They will go fast. Crystal Palace and Teppen Edo you can wait until last. We have changed reservations last minute for these 2 in the past without a problem. The other 3 we have never done so I not sure who fast they will go.

FYI, reservations are available starting at 6AM EST online, 7AM EST on the phone.

BOG, CRT and 'Ohana are probably the 3 hardest of your choices. If you don't care about date or time and just want to make sure you get into them, try to get them in that order. If you are looking for Narcoossee's around HEA, that should be the next one up, followed by CM, CP and finally TE (quite honestly, if you have a hibachi restaurant close to home that you go to, don't bother with TE. The menu and food are pretty boring there compared to the typical local hibachi restaurant. There are much better options in and around EC.)
Wow. You may have saved our vacation! I never heard about the 6:00 am online time. I probably would have missed out on everything important. Thanks so much!

Thanks to “OhThePain,” I was online at 6:00 am to book my ADR’s. I got everything except for BOG dinner. I had to make it a QSR lunch. I don’t really want lunch there. I only booked lunch because in 2015 we were unable to get reservations at all, and DD is dying to eat there. I couldn’t skip it entirely. I booked California Grill for dinner instead, which we loved last time, especially being able to view the fireworks. The only issue I had with Cali Grill was a rude waitress. But that is only one person, so it’s not fair to criticize the entire establishment because of one employee.
All in all, I am very happy with my reservations.

Glad you got everything! Keep your BOG lunch, I've actually heard that many prefer the food, and you can pick which room you would like to sit in. Since today was your day keep checking for your dinner though, there will be lots of cancellations as people change their minds. I've messed with our ADRs too many times to count by now!

Glad you got everything! Keep your BOG lunch, I've actually heard that many prefer the food, and you can pick which room you would like to sit in. Since today was your day keep checking for your dinner though, there will be lots of cancellations as people change their minds. I've messed with our ADRs too many times to count by now!
There’s no room for a BoG dinner anymore. I actually like what you said about the lunch, so I’m going to go with that.

DH and I had lunch at BoG last November. It was really good. I think you will enjoy it.
Congrats on getting all your other choices!

Keep checking for BOG dinner. I wasn't able to get it at first on our last trip. After a few weeks one time slot opened up and I got. I prefer dinner better plus you get to a M&G with the Beast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!