1900 Park Tea Party ?

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
What days do they hold this on ? My dd loved this last time just want to know so I can call for PS 90 days out

The Wonderland Tea party at 1900 Park Fare is offered Monday through Friday at 1:30pm.

natalielongstaff: There are two different "Tea Parties"

The Wonderland Tea Party is held at 1900 Park Fare Monday through Friday at 1:30pm. It lasts 1 hour and is hosted by Alice in Wonderland. The kids get to make cupcakes, eat lunch and have tea with the characters. The cost for the Wonderland Tea Party is $28.17 (plus Tax) and includes Heart-shaped Peanut Butter and Jelly, Ham & Cheese, Decorate-your-own Cupcakes, Fruit Roll-Ups, Assorted Fruit, Chicken Nuggets, and Apple Tea (Apple Juice). It is for ages 4-10 (and they must be potty trained.

The Perfectly Princess Tea Party princess: is held at the Garden View Lounge (also at the Grand Floridian) Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10:30am until noon. It lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes, it is hosted by Miss Rose Petal and includes lunch as well as a meet and greet with princess Aurora. The cost is $200 which includes gratuity but NOT tax and is for 1 adult and 1 child (age 3-11)...additional guests 12 and up are $65 additional guests 3-11 are $135. This Tea Party includes

Tea for Two, Princess Cake for Two,

Child's Plate
Peanut Butter & Jelly Hearts, Grapes

Adult's Plate
Grapes, Egg salad sandwich, Chicken-almond salad sandwich
Salmon salad sandwich, Shrimp tart, Blue cheese barquette, Smoked cheddar cheese, Sage derby cheese, Lavosh

Also children 3-11 receive:

An 18" My Disney Girl doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown, plus accessories

A sparkling tiara, princess link bracelet, a special scrapbook set, and Best Friends certificate

(Should little boys attend, they will receive a Princely crown and plush Disney Bear)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter