1964 New York World's Fair Official Souvenir Record Walt Disney's It's a Small World

HHMcG

DIS Veteran
This just came up on the local swap and sell site. I snagged it right away. I am so excited I had to share with some of my Disney loving friends.

The exterior condition is dirty but still sturdy and the record looks to be in excellent condition. Now I just need a record player to play it.

This just came up on the local swap and sell site. I snagged it right away. I am so excited I had to share with some of my Disney loving friends.

The exterior condition is dirty but still sturdy and the record looks to be in excellent condition. Now I just need a record player to play it.

View attachment 472912

View attachment 472913

View attachment 472914
Wow!! That’s so cool!! So.....are you willing to say what you paid? That’s always half the fun for me—being able to say “look what I got for five bucks!!” or whatever. You should be able to find a turntable easily on Amazon.

Wow!! That’s so cool!! So.....are you willing to say what you paid? That’s always half the fun for me—being able to say “look what I got for five bucks!!” or whatever. You should be able to find a turntable easily on Amazon.
I agree. The deal is half the excitement.

I paid $8 for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!